Why do you like to mod your cars?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ya, turn one into devil. End up fighting inside or outside of Cybercafe. Even good friends can be enemies playing that Game. Is like a win or die game. Easily possess by devils.

U unker not really drive fast, ur car doesn't allow u to drive slow :rofl:

I'm the slowest here..no matter how i drive still slow..:frown:
SF prejudice against Dota.

"No matter how i drive still slow" ? Hmm, that doesn't sound right. People in ZTH especially regular active members are people who are crazy about cars especially modifications. Those who modify or like to modify their cars don't usually drive slow all the time. :biggrin:

Can drive slow one, see right foot only, but VR always trying to coax your foot down......hahahahahahahah:rofl:
Your car got boost, so syok. BTW, you got equip those boost gauge? Those kg/cm gauge. If got, your car peak boost at how many bar?

It's not about how many you have, it's how you use it that counts. Tuning is key man.

Yeah. 316Ti is rare and yes, hatchback 3-series. With a massive 3.0L engine. POWERRRRRRRRRrrrr

Erm.. I have tweeters, midbass and sub. Each powered by their own amps all controlled by one HU. I wanted to go 3-way (tweeters, mids, midwoofers) but my player can't handle 3-way (4 if you include sub). So later when I can afford a processor I'll go 3-way.

Like x 1000000000000000000

I cannot stress how much this is true. But the boost needs to be satisfying. I hate it when you're booooooooosting then suddenly it runs out of breath before you feel satisfied. Kinda like stock Preves.

No way. Johnson is sifu guru besar. Then there's those like drexchan who documented his DIYs and shared them with folks, then there's khguan and a lot of others. I learnt all my stuff from these fellas man.

And yes - understand your own car more makes it easier to resolve problems whenever you experience them and at the same time you can accept it better when some other car creams you in a traffic light drag, cuz you know why and feel that you don't want to endanger your precioussss.
Small 316Ti with 3.0 litre engine is like M3 killer.

Your car also selling already, plan to equip new and better ICE into your new car?

Drex is the guy from AE isnt it? Heard before of him in this forum...

Understanding your own car will also increase your knowledge about it which can be helpful if you want to prevent yourself from being scammed or overcharged by unethical workshops or mechanics.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
It's not about how many you have, it's how you use it that counts. Tuning is key man.

Yeah. 316Ti is rare and yes, hatchback 3-series. With a massive 3.0L engine. POWERRRRRRRRRrrrr

Erm.. I have tweeters, midbass and sub. Each powered by their own amps all controlled by one HU. I wanted to go 3-way (tweeters, mids, midwoofers) but my player can't handle 3-way (4 if you include sub). So later when I can afford a processor I'll go 3-way.

Like x 1000000000000000000

I cannot stress how much this is true. But the boost needs to be satisfying. I hate it when you're booooooooosting then suddenly it runs out of breath before you feel satisfied. Kinda like stock Preves.

No way. Johnson is sifu guru besar. Then there's those like drexchan who documented his DIYs and shared them with folks, then there's khguan and a lot of others. I learnt all my stuff from these fellas man.

And yes - understand your own car more makes it easier to resolve problems whenever you experience them and at the same time you can accept it better when some other car creams you in a traffic light drag, cuz you know why and feel that you don't want to endanger your precioussss.
Then passed to me. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF prejudice against Dota.

"No matter how i drive still slow" ? Hmm, that doesn't sound right. People in ZTH especially regular active members are people who are crazy about cars especially modifications. Those who modify or like to modify their cars don't usually drive slow all the time. :biggrin:

Your car got boost, so syok. BTW, you got equip those boost gauge? Those kg/cm gauge. If got, your car peak boost at how many bar?

Small 316Ti with 3.0 litre engine is like M3 killer.

Your car also selling already, plan to equip new and better ICE into your new car?

Drex is the guy from AE isnt it? Heard before of him in this forum...

Understanding your own car will also increase your knowledge about it which can be helpful if you want to prevent yourself from being scammed or overcharged by unethical workshops or mechanics.
Ya, cuz no matter how hard I step on it driving the 660cc mousedeer, still slow...:biggrin:
335i enough to kill liao. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Pass what to you?
Bro. SC wants DIY knowledge but that got to learn cannot just pass......hahahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

My car standard so boost only at 0.6 only but went haywire dy, now can go to 1.1 so dare not step too much until get it fixed....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Im driving "lagi power" lagi best wor wahahaha :rofl::rofl:
Not enough, you need lagi lagi lagi lagi power.....hahahahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

I only slow down whenever comes to close to a overhead bridge or reaching under a flyover. Those morons usually hide there.
Lunch time driving on Kesas from Shah Alam to Subang, they setting up under flyover at around USJ there...their usual place....:banghead:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Bro. SC wants DIY knowledge but that got to learn cannot just pass......hahahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

My car standard so boost only at 0.6 only but went haywire dy, now can go to 1.1 so dare not step too much until get it fixed....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Lunch time driving on Kesas from Shah Alam to Subang, they setting up under flyover at around USJ there...their usual place....:banghead:

u sure u didnt put overboost mode on the boost controller setting? most likely your vaccum hose at the wastegate there leaking/crack due to age.....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Pass what to you?

New ICE? Are you out of your mind? Expensive laaaa

And it's EA, not AE. LOL
Lol, mistaken already. Sorry to Drex if he sees this.

Ya, cuz no matter how hard I step on it driving the 660cc mousedeer, still slow...:biggrin:
335i enough to kill liao. :biggrin:
Need L2S or something else lor if like that. Need to mod, haha.

335i probably can kill older M3 but maybe can't kill those in the same generation with it.

Maybe you need boost controller? But I thought 4G63T those standard boost are above 1.0 bar. Or maybe those are for Evo...

Why is that? and you are here in this forum too :smile:
Random member went in and disagrees with thread main topic. :rofl:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Heh heh. Unker explained for me.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
I don't play Dota. That game can get someone easily obsessed by the devil. End up fighting and etcs. I also dunno why :rofl:

Play Counterstrike also no fight fight.
i play counter strike also, since 1.6 till source, as compare to dota, i know why dota tent to be like a "war zone".. coz it require lot of teamwork and cooperation, when someone always stupid and fuck the whole team up, there goes the war between the teammates:biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
u sure u didnt put overboost mode on the boost controller setting? most likely your vaccum hose at the wastegate there leaking/crack due to age.....
I don't have boost controller, so suspect leaking vacuum or stuck waste gate....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Lol, mistaken already. Sorry to Drex if he sees this.
Maybe you too into the AE-86......hahahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Maybe you need boost controller? But I thought 4G63T those standard boost are above 1.0 bar. Or maybe those are for Evo...
Mine is great great great grand father of the Evo's.....hahahahaha:rofl:

Boost at 0.6 only.....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i play counter strike also, since 1.6 till source, as compare to dota, i know why dota tent to be like a "war zone".. coz it require lot of teamwork and cooperation, when someone always stupid and fuck the whole team up, there goes the war between the teammates:biggrin:
Yup, always happen. 1 fellow mistake then all will argue. That's why I don't play even though my best friend didnt scold me. They just treat me as additional 1 helper instead of a fighter. Cuz I dunno how to play. So is more like 4 vs 5 if they add me in the team haha! I'm transparent haha!

I think I need "sangat power" instead of lagi power hahaha...

I want Ford Fiesta ST !!!! Then modify wkakaka
I want Ford Focus RS then mod kaw kaw :biggrin:

kobzng

Known Member
May 30, 2013
Klang
Modding is like bonding with our car.
It makes it as if there's a relationship between us and our machine. Hehe.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Audi designs almost never fail to awe. The R4 is simply gorgeous, with design cues from the R8 and obviously smaller, it could be the successor to the next generation TT.

Looks like a real hot hatch compared to the current A3, and the A1 could be one too. But the Cabrio design...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience