Leaked: All Audi Models Till 2012

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Audi designs almost never fail to awe. The R4 is simply gorgeous, with design cues from the R8 and obviously smaller, it could be the successor to the next generation TT.

Looks like a real hot hatch compared to the current A3, and the A1 could be one too. But the Cabrio design spoils it for me. Something’s are meant to remain.

The A4 Avant, quite ordinary looking. Actually, those headlights and grill are set to debut on the upcoming A4 facelift model.

The A7. My wet dream. Enough said.

Proof that we're not making this entire thing up. Wonder if anyone will be charged for spying?!

Make up your own mind about the Q3. SUV’s don’t make sense to me.

Funny looking thing the R8 Targa, even ugly, seems to be out of proportion, especially the back, gives the impression the driver sits closer to the front axels. Wonder what benefit that would have? Structural rigidity perhaps?

Quite a handsome design for the RS5 and should sell like hot cakes. With the reputation of the A5 and S5 for it to live up to, it’s bound to be an Audi on steroids.

Its been circulating for a while now, and we thought we might as well let it spread. For those of you planning to change your car in a few years, the Audi A7 is gorgeous. Hopefully I’m rich by then. Here are Audi's plans for the next 4 years:

You should know it by now, but here it is anyway:
A3 Cabrio
A4 Avant
A3 Facelift
Q5
Audi TT-S,
R8 with V10 engine
Q7 Hybrid

This is the most exciting part:
A5 Cabriolet
Audi RS5 (we so predicted this)
R8 Targa
Audi A7 Coupe
Q3 Small SUV
Audi TT-RS
A5 Sportback
A1

A little slow this year, but not at all boring:
New A8
Q5 Hybrid
A3

Audi drops a gear and accelerates again; hold on:
New A6
A1 Cabrio
A7 Cabrio
R4

Maybe a little too far ahead in planning for Audi because we haven't heard of anything besides a scheduled A4 facelift.

So there you have it, everything Audi till 2012, you have all the reasons to start dreaming and save your change. Personally, I’m drooling over the R4 and A7, but yet again, I drool over anything hot and attractive, rolling or walking.

Editors Note: All images are purely renderings and may or may not be the actual end product.

Last edited:

drMpower

May 1, 2006
since they own Lambo, then the birth of R8 is almost unevitable. thats a proof of technology aquisition work. now tell that to whoever that sold Agusta.

I know its already basi, but i just couldn't....arrrrgghhhhhhhhh......

going back to Audi. indeed they are going places but i notice that LEDs on the front headlights. They first fit those LEDs on R8 but it seemed to be somekind of a trend for the upcoming models.

i think its ugly.

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
one thing bout the leds though, it allows for a smaller design for the lights..
ugly or otherwise..

The list stated there's gonna be a A7 cabrio..
this makes me doubt the picture attached, where it's a four door coupe ala CLS..
Nonetheless, awesome looking machine.

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007
one thing bout the leds though, it allows for a smaller design for the lights..
ugly or otherwise..

The list stated there's gonna be a A7 cabrio..
this makes me doubt the picture attached, where it's a four door coupe ala CLS..
Nonetheless, awesome looking machine.
I think the word Coupe, with regards to the A7 doesn't literally mean 2door car, but it refers to the overall design of the car i.e. the swooping roofline and etc. Even the design of the Mercedes CLS is regarded as a coupe.

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
The LED DRL's are a cool feature and is optional on the new B8 A4.

cant wait for the B8 RS4. woohoooo.

Audi has hit the nail this time.

Go and test drive an RS4 if your lucky enough. I have.

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
I think the word Coupe, with regards to the A7 doesn't literally mean 2door car, but it refers to the overall design of the car i.e. the swooping roofline and etc. Even the design of the Mercedes CLS is regarded as a coupe.
yes, i understand that.

I was saying bout the cabrio A7 tat's listed.

If the picture's really hinting what the A7's about, a four door coupe, then it shouldnt have a cabrio version.
Unless the cabrio would be a 2 door version using the same 'A7' name.

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007
yes, i understand that.

I was saying bout the cabrio A7 tat's listed.

If the picture's really hinting what the A7's about, a four door coupe, then it shouldnt have a cabrio version.
Unless the cabrio would be a 2 door version using the same 'A7' name.
hmm.. you make sense as well.. quite confusing this.. but im sure if they're gonna make a cabriolet.. they'll still call it the A7 because the entire single digit theme has been taken up already.. well.. almost.. unless they call it the A10..

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
haha, u're right, they'll run out of single digits.

i guess we'll just have to wait and see.
i sure hope the A7 looks like the artist impression. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i want to ask about Mitsubishi ck4 1.8 turbo engine. anyone can tell me how many horse power is that engine?? and how good is it?? Any opinint?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience