Whats tyre the best for DC5?

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Hahahaha I have dilemma for Federal RSR or Kumho Ecsta XS.
Both get superb reviews. Can't say much about the federals as i went down the kumho route.

On the road the kumho's are just great... wet and dry, nuff said. On the track they are again great.. BUT... at the final 90% or so of grip, the kumho's feel a bit funny, hard to say... starts feeling a little less predictable of what its gonna do... go into mild understeer or still have grip or lose grip?? It gives me a feeling of a little uncertainty of what its gonna do, but only at that final 90% or so...

It could be that the tyres were brand new and were not properly scrubbed in yet... we'll see how on the 11th next week, if its gotten any better after some miles on it now...

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Both get superb reviews. Can't say much about the federals as i went down the kumho route.

On the road the kumho's are just great... wet and dry, nuff said. On the track they are again great.. BUT... at the final 90% or so of grip, the kumho's feel a bit funny, hard to say... starts feeling a little less predictable of what its gonna do... go into mild understeer or still have grip or lose grip?? It gives me a feeling of a little uncertainty of what its gonna do, but only at that final 90% or so...

It could be that the tyres were brand new and were not properly scrubbed in yet... we'll see how on the 11th next week, if its gotten any better after some miles on it now...

Thats good, thanks for your review of it on track! like u said earlier, the price of these 2 brands are almost the same but at different category, but tempted to try Rsr since my car is not moving most of the time, plus we are heading to pasir gudang! :mad:

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
does anybody know the rs sport treadwear. i know that rsr treadwear is 140.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've 1 HKS 3037 turbo need repair, the bearing come out oredi.. any workshop is the most recommanded or anyone here can pm me if u're doing repair turbo service..
roughly how much if repair this kind of ball bearing turbo?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience