wei going to japan..for few months...any pointers

aniki

Known Member
May 22, 2004
Minokamo, Japan
aniki1984.multiply.com
haha..good to here u r in japan now..btw, just an advise..if u can speak chinese..is better not to use it while u r in Tokyo..ppl will look at u like...china ppl..haha..

intro u a place in tokyo..is called "Roppongi"..thr got lots of disco n pubs..lots of leng lui too...go thr enjoy the nite of Tokyo if got interest..haha..

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hmm...prostitutu is a must !!!

hahahahha.....i mean..it's like you go to sushi restaurant and don;t eat sashimi...

it's wrong rite..

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
aniki said:
haha..good to here u r in japan now..btw, just an advise..if u can speak chinese..is better not to use it while u r in Tokyo..ppl will look at u like...china ppl..haha..

intro u a place in tokyo..is called "Roppongi"..thr got lots of disco n pubs..lots of leng lui too...go thr enjoy the nite of Tokyo if got interest..haha..
hey, Roppongi also famouse for gigolo...hahahahah make sure you dont get into gigolo bar.....

try to rent a fairlady z...cruise around rainbow bridge....so you might get a chance to have a real "syotuko battle"....hahaha..watch up for the red color MCR GTR34..its still holding the fastest car in syotuko???.....

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
links said:
hey, Roppongi also famouse for gigolo...hahahahah make sure you dont get into gigolo bar.....

try to rent a fairlady z...cruise around rainbow bridge....so you might get a chance to have a real "syotuko battle"....hahaha..watch up for the red color MCR GTR34..its still holding the fastest car in syotuko???.....
here cruising around in a toyota crown...boss friend one....

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
hey...pg4 already....still no pics??
=(
i wanna see jap girl.....or jap car (not wanting to sound ilke pervert) =_="

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
boy,

get some unlocked vodafone...the sharp and toshiba one are nice and not easy to get in msia....you can see them in the movie tokyo drift ...those japs are using them to shoot the racing scene...

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
links said:
boy,

get some unlocked vodafone...the sharp and toshiba one are nice and not easy to get in msia....you can see them in the movie tokyo drift ...those japs are using them to shoot the racing scene...
but most of the phone there are register line only......sharp 905 damn cun la......

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
you can find those unlocked phone in Akihabara, as i know 904sh and 905sh cannot be unlocked because of the hardware configuration so dont buy it even the sales rep tell you it "will be unlocked" in future.

Akhibara also have alot not nice gadgets if you are loaded with cash....

if you want to buy trendy wear, you can go to minamiaoyam, you can find the "busy workshop which" selling BATHING APE and other japs brands shops like comme des garcons , porter, neighbourhood......etc

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
links said:
you can find those unlocked phone in Akihabara, as i know 904sh and 905sh cannot be unlocked because of the hardware configuration so dont buy it even the sales rep tell you it "will be unlocked" in future.

Akhibara also have alot not nice gadgets if you are loaded with cash....

if you want to buy trendy wear, you can go to minamiaoyam, you can find the "busy workshop which" selling BATHING APE and other japs brands shops like comme des garcons , porter, neighbourhood......etc
akibara ok la got lot of electronic goods.....damn cheap....but i prfer to lepak in shinjuku.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My l2s engine have problem when I fill my fuel tank to full tank...after full tank I press oil until 5k rpm my car will just like fuel not come to engine..any 1 know what the problem?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience