wei going to japan..for few months...any pointers

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
junsupra said:
When are you going? Spring (March to May), Summer (June to August), Autumn (September to November)or Mid-winter (December to February)?

Each season you'll have different activities available.
i going this week la.....that means summer la....
the chicks there tall or not.........are open like the americans.....

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
sakuraguy said:
Illegal Racing = iri-garu re-su = yabun kyousou = 違法競争 ..

Lets say if u forget .. just say " Irregaru resinggu" while shaking ure head up and down and point towards highway .. ;)
wei dude you damn sifu la......are u from japan or what...how to learn japanese fast and easy.....any specific website.......

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
if you're lucky to meet this guy:

be sure to take a pic of him or something.. he can be easily spoted shouting うふううう~ どもう!ハルドゲイです~~

Last edited:

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
Last edited:

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
Oh... and girls in Japan are like girls every where around the globe... Some are tall... some are short. :p

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
MuG3n said:
Bring home some Devilocks, Masterminds and Visvims... Haha...
no more APES and Porter? i think the special edition PORTER bags are not bad....

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
nvmthat...........just photos for us less fortunate..........
kekekeke

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Jeff: .. no lar me not sifu but learning jap's on my on bit by bit .. just google for japanese online learn and u may find some stuffs down there .. i cant write jap's but can speak bits.. :)

Enjoy ure journey!

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
sakuraguy said:
Jeff: .. no lar me not sifu but learning jap's on my on bit by bit .. just google for japanese online learn and u may find some stuffs down there .. i cant write jap's but can speak bits.. :)

Enjoy ure journey!
hehehehe me same, can speak and understand abit and type them out properly but ask me read them in words then i'm stuck already, of all the basic hiragana i only know a few of them, katakana even worse.

same like chinese lar.. can speak and if give me chinese input i can type them out, but ask me read i'm dead also, but not as dead as japanese lar.. i never wrote a single chinese character beside my name (a few times) after i left secondary school

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello I'm from neighbor country Indonesia. I got the 6a13tt engine with the auto trans from malaysia. I am trying to find the FTO manual transmission to mate with the engine. But it's kind hard to find it here.

Just wondering if someone has ever locked the 6a13tt auto trans AWD and run it as the auto FWD?Can this be done?

rgds
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience