Waja Experts!!!

Shamanraj

May 4, 2006
Guys,

Need to adjust my low/high beam on my waja. Seems bit dispersed and weak at night. Recently just changed all 4 bulb (phillips H1). Too much of light spreading onto right oncoming....need to level it back. I know there is 1 screw for High and 1 for Low. This is for left/right tuning only right...??? No up down correct??? Advise. Thanks.

hi,

adjusting the headlamp doesnt required any expert skills....a basic knowledge will do...

since u know where is the screws located, use screwdriver to twist it....do it at nite so easier for u to see......

by twisting, u will know it go left/right or up/down...

my2cent

Shamanraj

May 4, 2006
Problem is when i adjust the High Beam reflector....i can see it moving left and right.....the low beam projector i cant see it move but i can see the light focusing change...cant really tell if its going left/right up/down.....looks like all.....something wrong with eyes i think.

zan

Feb 20, 2005
yeah, for Waja its like that.

one screw for lower and outer.

the other is for upper and inner.

either way or sumthing like that. but no separate adjustment screws like Wira or almost any other cars.

btw, UK Wajas are all using headlamps with motorised adjustments. funny isnt it?

Shamanraj

May 4, 2006
yeah bolehland mah.....we give foreigners the best

hi guys
any idea where to find 3M car care products in Klang Valley area? ive been looking at ikano, one utama, pj area but to no avail.

specifically, im looking for this item

3M™ Hand Applied Glazes & Polishes

Hand applied glaze products used for final finishing, swirl mark removal, or cleaning minor imperfections in the paint finish.

My cousin gave the last portion to me and it is very good on my car, much more...