Your opinion on which Year Waja to buy

Zidane

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Dear guys, My father in law is looking for a waja. He wants to look for the cheapest (which is year 2001). But my opinon is that the early wajas have had a handle full of problems.I prefer 2006 cause that is when Proton started to upgrade the features in the Waja. And the quality did improve during the period.Regards,

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if yr dad is looking at budget, go for the year 2004 onward...those wajas are of better quality and selling price only between rm30k to rm32k

Zidane

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Don't get me wrong. I'm not questioning his judgment.Just want to know from his experience, what concluded him to this. For me, in 2006 because of the intro of persona which made Waja looked overpriced and then they injected some some accessories at the time.regards,

Bump: Don't get me wrong. I'm not questioning his judgment.Just want to know from his experience, what concluded him to this. For me, in 2006 because of the intro of persona which made Waja looked overpriced and then they injected some some accessories at the time.regards,

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Don't get me wrong. I'm not questioning his judgment.Just want to know from his experience, what concluded him to this. For me, in 2006 because of the intro of persona which made Waja looked overpriced and then they injected some some accessories at the time.regards,

Bump: Don't get me wrong. I'm not questioning his judgment.Just want to know from his experience, what concluded him to this. For me, in 2006 because of the intro of persona which made Waja looked overpriced and then they injected some some accessories at the time.regards,
no bro,u r not questioning anyone's judgement.wat Mr.Evoz trying to say is "if ur dad is looking at budget",so if u r not u may get a newer unit.

if yr dad is looking at budget, go for the year 2004 onward...those wajas are of better quality and selling price only between rm30k to rm32k

happy hunting

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
wat opinion u need bro...advice me in more details then i can see wat i opinion i could give.
waja 2004 is with upgraded interior, better finishing and new designed alloy rims and comes with airbag for enhanced version.

the previous 2000 to 2003 all comes with only 4 colors, artic blue, silver1,petrol blue and indium2....2004 onward, the cushion not the slippery type and interior no more grey in color. it also comes with single disc player....previously is cassette player..:)

now it cost you less than 35k to own one.....value buy...and parts are not that expensive too..

Bump: 2006 make, it will cost u about 40k to 45k
all are campro engines.....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a new revolutional option of brand new Saga BLM, which it replaces the existing coil spring to these air spring (Bellows).
Unlike coil spring, this air spring enable user to have adjustable ride height according to user. ( Applicable on rear suspension system only)
This system helps the vehicle in:
1. Increase car performance, pick up speed.
2. Increase comfortability and cornering tidiness.
3. Preventing the car from sack down result of load carrying.
4. Adjustable ride height...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience