Need your opinion honda or neo

lee_kopy

Jun 13, 2010
Kuantan
hi.. im new here.. im thinking of buying a car.. my budget is arround 50-60k.. im thinking of buying civic vtech 1.7 or satria neo cps.. i need ur guys opinion which one is better in performance and maintenance.. im not so pro with car.. so help me :confused:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
vtec 1.7 is at least 6 years old or even older...
neo cps no more in production...only left R3 neo which is selling at rm79k
so do consider other model to replace neo for time being.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
wait for the Proton CFE.. Exora already confirmed launching..its a matter of time before it trickles down to the other Proton models.. easier to make more power with turbos..

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
for my opinion...dont risk take any civic because....the car has been "lenjan" kaw kaw....example is to my friend who buy the car almost 60k and suddenly the car engine explode in highway...if u care to repair the car it's up to u....buy a new car is better because it's in under warranty from factory...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if stock civic wont explode la.....go look for a low mileage unit should be ok.
the CFE launching end of this month.....but its a soft turbo...wont have any kick to u...just smooth acceleration and better pick up only.

rossi_lah

Nov 13, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
so scared to get honda's nowadays....tomany got stolen...honda is hot cars....
better get proper security sisterm...just my 2 cent opinion.....

lee_kopy

Jun 13, 2010
Kuantan
hmm thats what im scared of.. if i bought a civic then suddenly got problem its so troublesome and need to spend alot of money to repair.. its hard to find low milage civic now.. all >100k++.. i want honda so badly but i cant afford the 2.0 model.. lol.. hmmm halppp me!!!

stevenseahkl

From Facebook
Sep 26, 2010
www.facebook.com
Civic no, neo yes... If second hand lagi syok. If u r concerned about issues w 2nd car, u r right, everyone of em will have some. But w your love n money it's mostly solvable if u don choose car involved in huge accident w chasis gone

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
u all don't know meh.....neo still in production but only plant in tanjung malim will cease to produce it. the line was transferred to shah alam to maximise factory usage or some sort...

lee_kopy

Jun 13, 2010
Kuantan
hmm.. thanks all for ur advises.. im more to neo now.. maybe cps.. coz i like the look and design.. suite for young ppl like me..hehehe..r3 is too expensive imo.. maybe not worth the value?? just my opinion..

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Problem solved, if you would get a neo then just get the r3 bodykit bro.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
I don't quite like Civic ES. I think its a complete let down after Civic EK. I mean look at EK and then look at ES? You get what I mean? So, having said that, despite me being a Honda lover, I'll have to ask you to drop the ES. Go for Neo or even Neo R3. Most important thing is affordability. Not only should you be able to pay for the car, monthly payments, maintenance and all that. So, think carefully and decide. May I also know why limit your choice to these 2 cars? Just curious. Hehe.

Btw, Satria Neo R3 must use Ron 97 ka?

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
if u like to get honda civic...im recommended u take the fd2r or fd2n....bit modify and...walah~~~

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Thanks to ZerotoHundred, I had the opportunity to participate in VW's media launch of three new models. You've probably seen the teasers in the newspapers already; the new models are the 1.8TSI Passat (RM184,888), 1.4TSI Cross Touran (RM166,888), and the 1.4TSI Jetta (RM149,888).

Whilst all three carry the TSI badge, only the Cross Touran and Jetta are twin-charged models. The Passat comes as a 1.8 turbo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience