Your OpiNion about Toyota Camry Lates Edition

Nov 11, 2007
guys...i'm 28....looking forward to buy toyota camry.....what do u think..? anyone of u have an experience or heard comment about this car in terms of

1) FC
2) SPare Part
3) quality
4) pickup....speed....
5) any.......:driver:

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
i wont recommend this car ...
its a boat on the road....
you need to test drive to understand my pain..

josephlauby

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
Penang
Is it really that bad?. Reviews and stuff mentioned that the Camry was good in overall terms. What I have to disagree with is the size. Madness, so huge. I do not know much about the Camry, but after personally riding in one, I would prefer the Honda Accord personally. Much more gaya!...

FC : No idea
SPart : No idea
Quality : Average for a car under the luxurious range
Pick-up / Top Speed : No idea / Possible to bring it pass 210-220km/h

zthis

Banned
May 22, 2009
i wont recommend this car ...
its a boat on the road....
you need to test drive to understand my pain..
Yes, I been in old and new camry (2.4 model) as driver and passenger, the car makes me sea-sick with its bouncy-ness. Acceleration wise, UNBEATABLE in a straight line. Top speed is about 210kmh. Petrol is VERY high.

I prefer 1.8 New Altis, less bouncy and more performance.

azr914

Jun 13, 2006
guys...i'm 28....looking forward to buy toyota camry.....what do u think..? anyone of u have an experience or heard comment about this car in terms of

1) FC
2) SPare Part
3) quality
4) pickup....speed....
5) any.......:driver:
bro..go for lancer gt la..

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
if u looking for like dis type of car better go for new altis or lancerla..

altis 1.8 fc same as vios 1.5(more likely)..

test drive from kl to kedah..

depends how u drivela..

camry to big and floating..

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
why not go for new civic 2.0 lorr...for me new camry too big but in the end depend on u coz ur money & u decide it bro..

Jul 3, 2009
Is it really that bad?. Reviews and stuff mentioned that the Camry was good in overall terms. What I have to disagree with is the size. Madness, so huge. I do not know much about the Camry, but after personally riding in one, I would prefer the Honda Accord personally. Much more gaya!...

FC : No idea
SPart : No idea
Quality : Average for a car under the luxurious range
Pick-up / Top Speed : No idea / Possible to bring it pass 210-220km/h
Are u sure or not? I have been driving 2 cambrys, so far, no complaint at all. The maintenance fee is kept to about RM150-RM200 depends on the engine oil i use. Air-con and everything are still intact and reliable as the first day i drive it. I can hardly hear any voice from the compartment although i have been riving it for 5 yrs. For about 10 yrs (2 different generation of cambry), only 2 things have problem, cruise control and air bag but it was many yrs ago, i think the model is 2001 facelift. Then i changed to the 2003 new model (which is one model older then the latest model). Floating? I drove till 160km/h, find out the handling still pretty much stable and under control. Well, yes, it's bulky, but you got to understand, cambry is a luxury car in the sense of the price and its marketed customers are mostly executive or up level. The fuel consumption is RM.18 per km. And for a 2.4l car, cambry basically give you anything you can ask for. Pls dun compare with other country's model of cambry, caz the tariff and tax made m'sia cambry can be as luxury and advance as like theirs.
In fact, compare with Honda Accord, belong to me father, is lot more different. First, the price is 20k different. Then, the space inside is a bit pack if compare with cambry. I normally, almost every sunday, i will take all my family members to klang as i will play golf at port klang. If i drove my father's car, complain from my little nephew as he have to sit on the knee of my mum but no complain if i drive cambry caz he will have little space to sit on the side.
There are lot more different between these 2 cars. I am not saying cambry is prefect, but i could assure you for cambry is really worth every penny i paid.

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
i duno much bout camry but i know my moms 2.0g steering rack kong in 1 year...my fren 2.4g suspension n steering rack kong in 1year +...throttle response also sucks...mayb due to the drive by wire system...but its comfortable car no doubt...my moms 2005 accord has stiffer/firmer ride...the response is also much better

2slow2steady

500 RPM
May 22, 2005
p.j
yup...steering rack problem for this particular model.previous model better in comfort,current model better in accelaration(5speed)
overall is a very good car.fuel consumption is the best for the current model,2.4v very very good compare to any other car.worth every penny!!

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
have u tried the new accord 2.4? try it 1st b4 u say vr good compare 2 any car...feel the ride..the stability and the spaciousness and also the engine response

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Are u sure or not? I have been driving 2 cambrys, so far, no complaint at all. The maintenance fee is kept to about RM150-RM200 depends on the engine oil i use. Air-con and everything are still intact and reliable as the first day i drive it. I can hardly hear any voice from the compartment although i have been riving it for 5 yrs. For about 10 yrs (2 different generation of cambry), only 2 things have problem, cruise control and air bag but it was many yrs ago, i think the model is 2001 facelift. Then i changed to the 2003 new model (which is one model older then the latest model). Floating? I drove till 160km/h, find out the handling still pretty much stable and under control. Well, yes, it's bulky, but you got to understand, cambry is a luxury car in the sense of the price and its marketed customers are mostly executive or up level. The fuel consumption is RM.18 per km. And for a 2.4l car, cambry basically give you anything you can ask for. Pls dun compare with other country's model of cambry, caz the tariff and tax made m'sia cambry can be as luxury and advance as like theirs.
In fact, compare with Honda Accord, belong to me father, is lot more different. First, the price is 20k different. Then, the space inside is a bit pack if compare with cambry. I normally, almost every sunday, i will take all my family members to klang as i will play golf at port klang. If i drove my father's car, complain from my little nephew as he have to sit on the knee of my mum but no complain if i drive cambry caz he will have little space to sit on the side.
There are lot more different between these 2 cars. I am not saying cambry is prefect, but i could assure you for cambry is really worth every penny i paid.

Bro, I don't mean to tembak you, but after you have driven 2 camry, you still have repeated spelling error "cambry" instead of camry. Are you sure you an owner?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have just started my latest project which is Supercharging my Audi Cabriolet.

I will be using an M62 Supercharger from a Mercedes SLK and I have a Sard rising rate fuel pressure regulator to handle the extra fueling that will be needed but I need some help in finding some instrutions in English for my Sard regulator as the ones I have are in Japanese and that is not one of my languages.

*****Thanks to anyone who can find these instructions in English*****​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience