Waja 1.6A when up hill problem

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
bump bump

My Waja when go up hill, genting, cameron, fraser... got smoke coming out of the engine bonnet but the temperature stay below 90 C... i got very scared when driving up hill every time. i even check the water level in the radiator but it is still full even when cold down. what is happening?!? the smoke coming out from the bonnet just freak me out every time. Help~:bawling:
it could be a few number of causes...could you be more specific and isolate from which part exactly the smoke is coming from?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
bump bump

My Waja when go up hill, genting, cameron, fraser... got smoke coming out of the engine bonnet but the temperature stay below 90 C... i got very scared when driving up hill every time. i even check the water level in the radiator but it is still full even when cold down. what is happening?!? the smoke coming out from the bonnet just freak me out every time. Help~:bawling:
confirm smoke??... not steam or whatever??...

if smoke, check ur exhaust manifold for any sign of leaks.... if steam, check ur radiator and cooling system....

Feb 12, 2009
confirm smoke??... not steam or whatever??...

if smoke, check ur exhaust manifold for any sign of leaks.... if steam, check ur radiator and cooling system....
No sure if it was smoke or steam, cause it just come out of the bonnet and when I stop and open the bonnet it doesn't happen anymore. that is weird cause i check the water level was still full. So i assume is a bit overheat and cold air outside making the steam/smoke, but my temp showing normal level < 90 Celsius. my Waja is A1.6.

i think i will get the exhaust manifold and radiator n cooling system check but i notice that if my car not moving the fan is also not spinning, is that normal?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
engine oil leaking izzit?..check is there is any engine oil stains.

las time my car head cover gasket leaking also like tat..the engine oil leak to ekzos and u can see smoke :) oil burning

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys..need your help, any one knows how much original vios absorber is?

or is it any other brand can be replaced,

Thanks.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience