Persona or Waja..............

OneBlack

Sep 25, 2008
Dear all ZTH otai and sifu....

I wanna buy brand new national car...My budget around these 2 national car, Waja or Persona.

So, i wanna opinion from ZTH member..which car most affordable..

Thanks..

p/s: Before I have bought 2ndhand 2002 Wira 1.5..in 2003.....now sold already...:smokin:

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
hye OneBlack...for me, better go for waja...still got rear disk brake even 1.6 Manual tranmision...more aftermarket part available..now it's come with CPS version....more idea for exterior convertion and engine upgrade:idea:...other rest, it's up to you..he.he.he.:itsme:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
it depends on yr budget, yr requirement and yr preference...

waja & persona price difference are about 5-8k, engine is the same except waja comes with CPS, additional 15hp, interior luxury and facelifted.

buy personally, the hot selling model in this range is Persona SE, with leather seats, bodykit, abs, ebd, dual airbags and selling only rm59,800 OTR

kelv!n

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
but i heard from persona owner.. persona actually suck up alot of fuel though.. correct me if im wrong @.@

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the IAFM module is better FC now.....no more lagg

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
bro it all depends on wad u want ;

proton waja cps
-most powerfull in its class at 125bhp
-very nice interior feel like continental car , no joke
-very appealing and comfortable car
-fuel consumption is at 11km per liter @ city driving
-parts are expensive if u service at proton but if u are smart and have ur resources its cheap
-handles well , i drive around 120-150km/h daily and i have tested the car to its limits , 8/10

Persona
-well i heard that the backseat is uncomfortable for long distance because its too vertical , pls test for urself b4 u buy
-engine is 1.6campro , drinks fuel because power only comes in at 4000rpm , that explains the lag of pick-up as its a high revving engine.
-interior of persona se is better then the normal as i feel the normal is too plastic , does not give a luxury feeling.
-stock standard looks kinda dull , need to add rims and change rear lights to led, seriously brig out the look of the persona.
-big and spacious boot for luggage / sound system hahaha

well at teh end bro its up 2 u , u must first decide if u wana mod teh car or keep it stock , if u want stock get waja but if u wana mod get a persona as its cheaper and after modding u will be happy but waja is also nice to mod. go do ur homework, i can only give my review

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
i agree also..my fren already bought persona..very diffrnt wit waja more like sporty and make somebody look young..he2:..:proud:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the best thing is its jus a 2years old model..so still fresh looking especially the Persona SE....

OneBlack

Sep 25, 2008
hye OneBlack...for me, better go for waja...still got rear disk brake even 1.6 Manual tranmision...more aftermarket part available..now it's come with CPS version....more idea for exterior convertion and engine upgrade:idea:...other rest, it's up to you..he.he.he.:itsme:
thanks for the review bro.....:idea:

Bump:

waja & persona price difference are about 5-8k, engine is the same except waja comes with CPS, additional 15hp, interior luxury and facelifted.

buy personally, the hot selling model in this range is Persona SE, with leather seats, bodykit, abs, ebd, dual airbags and selling only rm59,800 OTR
thanks for the review bro...
for sure persona more cheaper than waja...but really confusing about the diff between these 2 model...:idea::idea:

Bump:

thanks for the review bro...
for sure persona more cheaper than waja...but really confusing about the diff between these 2 model...:idea::idea:

Bump:
bro it all depends on wad u want ;

proton waja cps
-most powerfull in its class at 125bhp
-very nice interior feel like continental car , no joke
-very appealing and comfortable car
-fuel consumption is at 11km per liter @ city driving
-parts are expensive if u service at proton but if u are smart and have ur resources its cheap
-handles well , i drive around 120-150km/h daily and i have tested the car to its limits , 8/10

Persona
-well i heard that the backseat is uncomfortable for long distance because its too vertical , pls test for urself b4 u buy
-engine is 1.6campro , drinks fuel because power only comes in at 4000rpm , that explains the lag of pick-up as its a high revving engine.
-interior of persona se is better then the normal as i feel the normal is too plastic , does not give a luxury feeling.
-stock standard looks kinda dull , need to add rims and change rear lights to led, seriously brig out the look of the persona.
-big and spacious boot for luggage / sound system hahaha

well at teh end bro its up 2 u , u must first decide if u wana mod teh car or keep it stock , if u want stock get waja but if u wana mod get a persona as its cheaper and after modding u will be happy but waja is also nice to mod. go do ur homework, i can only give my review
thanks for da review bro....
tu la bro...just petang td discuss wit my fren, he said that his persona more drinks petrol than waja....:banghead:
he also recommend me to buy waja...more comfortable...:idea:
somemore...persona also need to change sport rim and rear LED for more look more sporty...:banghead::banghead:

Bump:
i agree also..my fren already bought persona..very diffrnt wit waja more like sporty and make somebody look young..he2:..:proud:
thanks for da review bro....
waja looks continental style...
persona look sporty style...

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
im driving a waja cps since april 08 till today..

comfy of coz...well handling car....

quality wise...is good...so far..my car have no engine or power window or door handle issue...

is already clock 40k millage...

exterior waja is not the best 1 but still can do some minor modding to suit ur taste...

waja....go for it...