Need suggestion to buy Persona SE and Alza

carneo

Nov 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I will buy a new car around the bugget ALZA and Persona SE, will like you'll guys to input me suggestion to go for which model. Please give your kindly advise Thanks...:stupid:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
I will go for Alza, cos it's inherited from daihatsu and their quality is better... it's also a good family car with large space... My fren use persona, engine is 1.6 but it's weak, interior also lousy...

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
Depends on how many people u are going to ferry every now n then.. Kids? Alza might be a good choice if u have kids.. IMO, persona is more comfy if compared to alza.. But then again, its a diffrent category.. For a small family, i would go for persona..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
persona SE, features and price wise...its worth the buy. as hachiroku said, small family, go for persona.
alza is in between mpv and family sedan.....if mpv, go for Exora...u can fit 7 adult easily.

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
test drive bro..uphill, downhill, cornering, overtaking etc..the u'll know what suit u the best in terms of handling, power & comfort..if space is a concern to u..better go for alza..

spring

Known Member
Oct 8, 2009
Jitra and KL
i heard alza's engine is same with toyota vios's engine. if that true, the engine must be quite economical and have enough power. spare part also easily to find.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
its a re-badge from toyota passo...parts sure available, price wise....expensive lor...

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

hell with proton!
u can hate proton and u can choose not to sit in any proton vehicle and you can also declare to everyone that you can afford much better pricey cars, but please mind your wording, if you have intention to condemn, to flame or to insult, please be informed that your posting might be deleted.

feel free to share, to contribute and to compare the pros & cons but not to curse!
thanks

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
proton comes with 175,000km or 5 years warranty. maybe over the years some repair needed, might need time to fix but not $$$ coz all borne under warranty.

but for new car owner, any workshop u go for servicing or warranty claim, you need to spend time to wait too right? unless u r using bimmer or merc but my friends driving bmw also need to wait there whole day for the problem to be fixed....unless major problem, they will offer a courtesy car....so i don find any reasons why must keep condemning proton.....

checkout other car workshop...sure u can see problems, mechanical problems are all unpredictable.....thats why they gives warranty.

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
proton comes with 175,000km or 5 years warranty. maybe over the years some repair needed, might need time to fix but not $$$ coz all borne under warranty.

but for new car owner, any workshop u go for servicing or warranty claim, you need to spend time to wait too right? unless u r using bimmer or merc but my friends driving bmw also need to wait there whole day for the problem to be fixed....unless major problem, they will offer a courtesy car....so i don find any reasons why must keep condemning proton.....

checkout other car workshop...sure u can see problems, mechanical problems are all unpredictable.....thats why they gives warranty.
my cousin bought the new persona & got offered 5 years warranty..plus another 5 years from the insurance company..damn lucky

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

How many of you that own Protons, namely Satrias or Satria GTIs have had to change your wheel bearings before?

I am currently experience symptoms of worn out wheel bearings but whenever i send it to the shop there are no problems probably because the bearings haven't been heated up to where they start to display problems that i've been experiencing.

Problems:

Steering wheel judders when turning left on hard cornering.
Feels like the right front wheel is slightly loose...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience