any idea where to buy 3M Care care products in Klang Valley?

EG8

www.surfer-girl.com
hi guys
any idea where to find 3M car care products in Klang Valley area? ive been looking at ikano, one utama, pj area but to no avail.

specifically, im looking for this item

3M™ Hand Applied Glazes & Polishes

Hand applied glaze products used for final finishing, swirl mark removal, or cleaning minor imperfections in the paint finish.

My cousin gave the last portion to me and it is very good on my car, much more better than my meguiars polish set.

Thanks in advance.

magnesium

Jul 28, 2005
petaling jaya
i found 1 thread at autoworld saying 3M product can be found at Kuchai Lama. also got the address and phone number. happy searching.

e819

Dec 7, 2004
im oso using this.. very2 good.. item can get in AMPANG around 70-80 bucks..

sPoOn3838

Nov 14, 2005
yayaya..... my car just polished with it!!! shin shine shine !!
pls let me know where to get too pls...thank!

[s]UpErNoVa

Feb 8, 2006
3M products are quality stuff man.. my uncle's toyota unser window tinting is done with 3M window films.. finished layer like better than v- kool or any other window tinting brands in the market.. :regular_smile:

mengz

Jan 15, 2005
all i can say is that, 3M products are either good, or very good :) i have their 3M paste wax, Leather & vinyl cleaner, Glass cleaner, Stainless Steel polish and cleaner, tyre shine, gloss enchancer, car wash, etc :P but dun have their polish & glaze product, coz i let my fren do the polishing with meguiars every 3-4 months.

anyways, EG8 have u tried 3M IMPERIAL HAND GLAZE 39007 as well? i heard it has the same abrasive lvl as the 3M PERFECT-IT III FINISHING GLAZE 05941? i wonder wats their difference. anyways, how often shud we use these glazes? as often as waxing or wat?

:) hello ppl...can anyone tell me how to prevent whell spin
from my waja evo7(locked front wheel)...especially in 1st and 2nd gear...it just spin all the way to red line..using a 16"wheel and 17"wheel make any differences??i uderstand that it comes with LSD gearbox but how come it still spin like hell!!??!
please help !! :)