Turbo Vs Vtec

WiiR4

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
dunno if got open category...and more,if not in track,how bout on our local beloved traffic?sure if one vtec next to turbo sure got striking eyes over another i think...hehehehe :burnout:

this is not an emotional statement...:biggrin:

but I always had that situation when my car beside Vtec car at traffic light...sometimes layan sometimes ignore jer...this morning also on my way to office, but not Vtec ar (dont want to always bout' Vtec, nnt Vtec owners marah...he...he...he...:biggrin:) it is proton tiara...I just cruise normally around 90km/h, suddenly the highway quite clear, only got 1 green tiara, he..he...then feel like want to boost my car but not like tarik giler2, just drop to 4th gear boost until 0.7 bar Ka-Ching!!! then back to normal in 5th gear, but accidentally I'm Ka-Ching beside the green tiara, he...he...me bad..., then the tiara maybe piss off and put the pedal to the metal, I'm just smile n dont want to layan, beside tiara maa...that I think far...far...different category, just let him go proudly...pis! :biggrin:

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Maybe the driver was only pressing 10% of the throttle :rofl:

Might not know right... now that would be really scary :biggrin:

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
dont underestimate tiara bro ..got some powerfull tiara out there...

WiiR4

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
yeah ur right bro, but that one I 100% sure standard one, yeah I did see one powerful tiara at bdr baru bangi, gsr turbo, mivec, vtec all can follow close or half car...

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
yeah ur right bro, but that one I 100% sure standard one, yeah I did see one powerful tiara at bdr baru bangi, gsr turbo, mivec, vtec all can follow close or half car...

Good power to weight ratio :smokin:

VTEC_runner

Known Member
Apr 1, 2007
haiya...i have vtec in eg body and satria with vr4 480 hp...syok 2 play with those engine...exept u make ur car then lepak2 at dataran merdeka and tasik titiwangsa...and usha2 awek,poser2....blueerkkkk....:banghead:

WiiR4

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
haiya...i have vtec in eg body and satria with vr4 480 hp...syok 2 play with those engine...exept u make ur car then lepak2 at dataran merdeka and tasik titiwangsa...and usha2 awek,poser2....blueerkkkk....:banghead:
yelaa...cannot go wit' that...rather ride a keta pekak wit' a powerful engine than nice car wit' bodykit but can't go...got no torque mean no fun...:driver:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
back from my slumber, huaaaaargh!!!:sleep:

discussion isnt finished yet ker? good ler kot..:idea:

id rather compare between similar horsepower rather den the expenditure. given a fixed amount of dough to mod both types, the charged ones will have more horsepower definitely.

applicable power to ground is important, dat was y i "menekankan" the word competent driver in all of my posts.:banghead:

ive seen many dyno charts during my visits to millenium, and all dat i can say is charged engines dont necessarily produced torque in the lower revv jer, sumtimes the max torque ade kat ujung jugek, depending on the owner setup. but, at the lower revv, the VALUE of the torque at any said rpm is USUALLY higher then dat of an NA machine. note : when dis comparison was made, i was thinking of a B20 hybrid VTEC (210whp) and a stock block 4G63T evo3 (303whp) wit a bigger turbine.

efficiency of an engine is one thing, VE is another. VE stands for volumetric efficiency, i dont wanna explain dis, nanti ade orang komplen pulak.. just look dat up:confused:

mivec_mivec

Known Member
Oct 21, 2007
efficiency of an engine is one thing, VE is another. VE stands for volumetric efficiency, i dont wanna explain dis, nanti ade orang komplen pulak.. just look dat up:confused:
dont care wht they will say la bro..just for info sharing,..then if someone complain means he knows better...so,just dont complain and be practical..so,wht is VE?is it the cylindrical quantity efficiency?

wonder the vvt-i vios is extremely differ with i-vtec new city.the gap is..hard to believe..

Voxism

Dec 13, 2008
NA and IF is just a matter of choice.

just a simple question here.

Which chick will you choose ?

A girl with make up all over her face or , A girl which have natural beauty ?

I guess you guys will get what i mean :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, i got a stupid question...
i really wanna know briefly what is the purpose to install Vafc or Safc?
is it up HP or ????
hope master here can let me learn more about this.
thanks a lot!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience