The 4agze Forum

lilwhite

Known Member
Sep 12, 2007
juz wondering...if i wanted 2 get an E-manage for my gze....do need 2 buy da map sensor and da additional injectors harness?

Bump: juz wondering...if i wanted 2 get an E-manage for my gze....do need 2 buy da map sensor and da additional injectors harness?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Re: 4agze forum

r u fred from Nats?

yes,u r in the rigth forum

Nats autoparts

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
yup
nah...
my supplier have 3set complete 4agze engine coming in
so anyone who wants to buy can contact me:nurse:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
anyone using 4age TVIS camshaft in their 4agze? pls share

Bump: anyone using 4age TVIS camshaft in their 4agze? pls share

corolla92levin

Known Member
Feb 28, 2005
anyone using 4age TVIS camshaft in their 4agze? pls share

Bump: anyone using 4age TVIS camshaft in their 4agze? pls share

yup. i try install 4.but u have to settup the campulley nicely.so u will feel the power come in...
so far try b4 B18c type R kena with 1 car.

Bump:
my ecu has been modified with removal of speed/rpm cut.

Bump:

how many cc is the GSR injector? So meaning no change in socket as well?
bro if not mistaken gsr injector about 330cc.if not mistaken.u used back the original gsr injctor socket.ut must have the wiring.u attach with 4agze injctor wiring.so far using it.ok.but u must have any management for controling ur air n fuel together.

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
where to get those camshafts?
stock injector is 365cc. what abt the additional injector? need to upgrade that also?

the 6k rpm loss still a mystery. its not a prob with the MAP sensor, voltage tested in emanage.

However after installing the SC14, i have not full rev it yet. the vacuum hose to the IC cannot stand the pressure and flatten the hose when the car starts. Making my hose breaks into small holes. gotta make steel pipe for the IC

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
yup. i try install 4.but u have to settup the campulley nicely.so u will feel the power come in...
so far try b4 B18c type R kena with 1 car.
Who kena ? You mean the B18c lost to the GZE ? Pls don't be mistaken, I'm not doubting your claim. It's just good news for Toyota fans when we hear that Toyota can beat Honda, that's all.:biggrin:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
i have successfully installed sc14 in my corolla. I have problem when revving high. The rubber hose from TB to IC looks like a balloon want to explode! I tried using good quality air hose and it didnt last me more than 15mins. Imagine the massive air that this SC is blowing. FYI, im still using stock IC

i guess its either i make a steel pipe to replace the rubber hose or FMIC (last choice). i just want to test and see if the Top IC can stand the heat as well as the air. I guess not. But the last owner used stock IC to drag.

Will the FMIC (VR4 IC) causes lagging?

BTW, im currently boosting 1.2 bar at 40% throttle. cant go full throttle coz my IC pipe wont let me

Last edited:

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
wah......1.2 bar.....sure honda will eat smoke....:biggrin:

Last edited:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
right now IC not yet complete. i will guess if everything works fine, i might be able to boost above 1.3 bar

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
if 1.2 bar, what's your hp?

corolla92levin

Known Member
Feb 28, 2005
Who kena ? You mean the B18c lost to the GZE ? Pls don't be mistaken, I'm not doubting your claim. It's just good news for Toyota fans when we hear that Toyota can beat Honda, that's all.:biggrin:
yuup...u can ask mr shahrulae101.yeah im using 4agze.1.1bar boost.175.98whp.dyno at amoil sunway.

if u want using xtra injector.u can.but u have set ur emanage to setting ur fuel consumptions...kalo tidak.u kayakan petrol stations...

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
if 1.2 bar, what's your hp?
not sure abt hp, there is no dyno test in my area, unless i go up to Brunei
my engine is not complete yet, waiting for the steel pipe connecting my TB and IC inlet.

attached are pictures with SC14 installed

Attachments

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all...

Recently I just have my engine transplant..my car is nissan altima u13. i transplant sr20neo vvl with cvt 6 speed gearbox. Wonder what next should i do.. I not means those JPJ, Puspakom things.

The concern thing is should i do any tuning of that engine ? or any others thing.. pls advice me. tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience