Other MAP sensor for 4AGZE...?

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
Hi there! Does anyone know if there are other MAP sensors which can be used with 4AGTE setup using 4AGZE system?

Thanks in advance...

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
So that 4EFTE MAP is plug and play kah, bro? Able to read up to how many psi?

How's your fast car going? :)

TRDae92

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2005
Malaysia....
www.cardomain.com
4EFTE and 4AGZE is same, i plug and play both of them on my car before, nothing much different.....should be 0.9 is the maximum maybe only 0.88 or 0.87 already boost cut!!!

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
I see...lets say if I want to rise up the boost to around 18-20psi, instead of using the bleed valve to trick the ECU, is there any other MAP sensor I can use...?

LevinTE27

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
dun use FCD la.. no good.. it will keep the signal to ecu is 0.9bar to avoid boost cut. easy to blew engine le if u dun have aditional injector tuned right

i will go for AFM for my 86 soon, i got the ecu and air flow already. juz no time to do it yet

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On the weekend, I sent my car for a detailing job to a so called renown car detailer inside MidValley basement car park CARs . When I pick up the car it looks great and glossy but due to lack of bright lighting it was hard for me to do a thorough inspection on the job done so I decided to went home to check and I didn't prepare myself for the heart attacked moment that I was going to get. I was very sad and angry when I saw what happen to my 1 month old car. It...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience