Other MAP sensor for 4AGZE...?

SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
Hi there! Does anyone know if there are other MAP sensors which can be used with 4AGTE setup using 4AGZE system?

Thanks in advance...

SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
So that 4EFTE MAP is plug and play kah, bro? Able to read up to how many psi?

How's your fast car going? :)

TRDae92

Mar 24, 2005
Malaysia....
www.cardomain.com
4EFTE and 4AGZE is same, i plug and play both of them on my car before, nothing much different.....should be 0.9 is the maximum maybe only 0.88 or 0.87 already boost cut!!!

SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
I see...lets say if I want to rise up the boost to around 18-20psi, instead of using the bleed valve to trick the ECU, is there any other MAP sensor I can use...?

LevinTE27

dun use FCD la.. no good.. it will keep the signal to ecu is 0.9bar to avoid boost cut. easy to blew engine le if u dun have aditional injector tuned right

i will go for AFM for my 86 soon, i got the ecu and air flow already. juz no time to do it yet

On the weekend, I sent my car for a detailing job to a so called renown car detailer inside MidValley basement car park CARs . When I pick up the car it looks great and glossy but due to lack of bright lighting it was hard for me to do a thorough inspection on the job done so I decided to went home to check and I didn't prepare myself for the heart attacked moment that I was going to get. I was very sad and angry when I saw what happen to my 1 month old car. It...