The 4agze Forum

ZeroXblade

Oct 19, 2014
Kota Kinablau
Hello everyone, I once again have a question...
What would be the recommended mods to increase hp for the 4agze engine besides getting a bigger sc like the sc14?

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
mods to increase power of sc engine..bro so many things can do.. depends on how deep are your pockets.

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
first determine weather your engine is healthy before deciding to bump the power.. shaky rods and added power = rebuild.. lol.. if all engine healthy then biggest bang for your buck is to turbo it. if you decide to still keep the sc instead a full standalone ecu will help. but dun expect huge gains. set a goal first then we can work from there.

ZeroXblade

Oct 19, 2014
Kota Kinablau
Hey guys so I've sent my car to do a general overhaul and guess what, it comes back worst than before...
1. First the check engine light is on, so I'm guessing it could be the O2 sensor or the MAF not really sure yet..
2. And there is the awful tune that makes the car run rich and idle's like its gonna shake my teeth off plus the smell of gas is overwhelming..
3.Furthermore, my supercharger seems to be making a grinding sound when idleing and makes a ungodly screech when its revved at around 3.5k rpm
Anyone out there please help!!!

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
zeroXblade what do you mean by general overhaul? theres a way to check the error code by jumping the diagnostic terminal. im not sure what do you mean by awful tune? for item no3 im guessing your hearing belt slip? check the tension in the belt while engine off.

ZeroXblade

Oct 19, 2014
Kota Kinablau
Well so far it has been diagnosed that the problems were due to a blow supercharger compressor, thus the car is running rich.. Gotta find a new supercharger as parts for repair are hard to find and few have the knowledge to attempt a repair :(

Feb 22, 2015
Labuan F.T
Hi Toyota Brothers,
As u all know,people using 4agze engine now is quite rare.
Knowledge of maintaining and to modify is very minimal.
Cost is the main killing factor for chargers.
Not to mention looking for standard spare parts or maybe
modification parts are quite a hassle.This forum is dedicated
to all the supercharger owners to exchange views and knowledge.
I hereby summon all the charger old timers and sifus to enhance
us the newer charger generations.It is undeniable that we can't
beat the 4 throttlers,but at least,we can make our appreciation
towards our charger engine worth while we still using it.
Pls start by intro yourself,your location,your ride and maybe a word or two.

Thanks
LEVIN30

Assalamualaikum and salam 1 dunia Supercharger Brothers...

Just want to introduce my self here as a newbie in this forum...
I born in Sabah and lives in Labuan now...

This is my story...few years back...use to drive Toyota Celica TA40 with 3T-GTE engine...had it for almost 2 years before i crash it and total the car...Stop for few years...start to raise some money then found a new body of same Celica TA40....yes...im crazy about celica...!!!...just install new motor...and been survey for the best...and yes...its 4A-GZE...
So i am new with this engine...got a few simple mods such as over sized crank pulley...running about 0.9 bar on boost...just got some good stuff ....E-Manage blue,..to be install..hope this forum help a lot for this project...share some idea ...to make it happen...correct me if im wrong...

Thanks...

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
Master sifu mah teh mee...

when to yamchar????
weekend la sifu burke. i drive ngv car nowadays. save fuel. sc kept at home to guard the house. only drive it when go to pasar to buy fish and chicken.... :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! Sifu i managed to install my apexi rsm into my car! But My car wire link still running 1.6auto! But i change to manual gb now my apexi was able running the rpm but the speed it show 0 n not running! Later i sent my car to a accessories work shop but the guy say i was tapping correct n the charges me rm50 to check it but the end this guy say my this type car was running speed cable so they cant fix it! So sifu here can solve my problem where can i tap the speed wire the my apexi rsm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience