The 4agze Forum

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
sifu2,

what resipi do we need to make 101 4agze can boost >1bar ...n...rev all the way smooth up to 9k rpm..? pls list down here...tq

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

i read te whole topic here,...just cant gather the info that those otai give.....as i remember....

ecu, oversize pulley (crank n charger), hicam, front mount ic, abv, .....

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
been serching n ask ard,....otai charger said...if change small pulley.....charger will not tahan....3-4 month KONG.....

they recommend to install rotrex supercharger.....can hi rev......BUT.....charger ....abit makan minyak....

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
Small pulley? Sc12 kong? Why small pulley? More boost? If not wasting time n money la change small pulley. Dun just listen n spread rumours if u dun test it. It will make ppl confuse.

My 2 cents.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
the other mechanic in kajang gold me.....if u transplant 101 charger n use standalone ecu.....if always hi rev......charger easy kong,.....n.....the other one mechanic also using charger......according to a fren know him....said 10 yrs change 3 charger......

will it b this way ?

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
So, it is not pulley issue. It is because hi rev habit. Hi rev till 9k rpm? If u hi rev all the way, no matter what charger unit will last longer. It is not about standalone la bro. It is heavy right foot syndrome.

Other sc user use more than 10 years also ok. Dun jump to conclusion too fast.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Aug 2, 2012
Sabah
4AGZE...any solutions on why this engine tends to stall every cold start?
Please advise...need to control the throttle for few seconds every cold start in order to stabilize the idle....sad2.:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
4AGZE...any solutions on why this engine tends to stall every cold start?
Please advise...need to control the throttle for few seconds every cold start in order to stabilize the idle....sad2.:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
Meaning after you start your engine in a few seconds, then you floor the pedal?

ZeroXblade

Oct 19, 2014
Kota Kinablau
Hey I'm quite new to the whole 4agze SC scene and I have quite a few questions.
First of all, what model of the 4agze has the alternator mounted and the bottom?
As it was bought second hand, what should I look out for and maintain to keep the engine running healthy?
What oils and other lubricants needed for a SC engine?
Sorry I'm new to the car scene, just got my first car.... Any sifu can teach me the ways?

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
Hey I'm quite new to the whole 4agze SC scene and I have quite a few questions.
First of all, what model of the 4agze has the alternator mounted and the bottom?
As it was bought second hand, what should I look out for and maintain to keep the engine running healthy?
What oils and other lubricants needed for a SC engine?
Sorry I'm new to the car scene, just got my first car.... Any sifu can teach me the ways?
i dun catch your 1st question.

maintain your right foot when aircond is on. if want to floor the pedal, turn off the aircond.
take care the driveshaft (try to keep a spare) and rechip the ecu. also keep spare for aircond compressor. use original superchager oil (toyota brand). if want to use aircond oil, change regularly.

any oil can fit except fully syn. others oil u must try which one suits your engine.

others sifu can add more info. im just newbie.

ZeroXblade

Oct 19, 2014
Kota Kinablau
i dun catch your 1st question.

maintain your right foot when aircond is on. if want to floor the pedal, turn off the aircond.
take care the driveshaft (try to keep a spare) and rechip the ecu. also keep spare for aircond compressor. use original superchager oil (toyota brand). if want to use aircond oil, change regularly.

any oil can fit except fully syn. others oil u must try which one suits your engine.

others sifu can add more info. im just newbie.

Is there any other way to driving the car with aircond on without maintaining my right foot? I heard from a friend that they install something called a vacuum to bring the revs a lil higher so the car doesn't stall?

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
The car stall at higher rev? When u turn on a/c, the compressor magnet will engage. It has nothung to do with stalling the engine. You can floor the pedal all the way bro whether the a/c is on or not. But the a/c compressor lifetime will be short and prune to damage.

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
When on a/c or off? If on a/c and the car dies at low rpm (idling), usually your ficd is damage.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, Im looking for a steering wheel (not the regular one, but something like the performance type, eg: nardi, sparco) for my wira and I prefer to get the original one and not the fake one. Where can I get one and which model would u guys suggest to get? Thank you. :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience