The 4agze Forum

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
i that case it is the limit that has been set by the computer....
still by removing the sensor..then the engine unit and the charger unit.. also is another issue...

rest assured than, if you still not happy, tukau 3sgte!!!:adore:

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
hehehehe.... agree with bro sham.....i think that's the best way to satisfy ur need....
also u can bolt on turbo.....sure no power dip after this....
have the "siput" thing....sure can boost to 3 bar....hehehe...

many others choices....1jz also can ma...Malaysia Boleh! :biggrin:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
its not that i dont want to BOT, im just not satisfied or not fully played with SC yet. Its also a common problem.

i havent remove the speed sensor from the ECU yet, not sure if that helps or not. Im sure its not a faulty charger.

im going to adjust the timing, maybe lowering it abit to see how it goes. The needle marker has been removed when i installed in a larger pulley.

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
good luck on ur R&D....:top:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
adoi, i need to change to my stock pulley before i set the timing. Will update you guys again. From my adjustable fuel regulator, my pressure is set to 48. is that normal? it cant be adjusted any lower.

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
can i put in AE92 4agze MAP ECU into my AE101 MAP engine? the sockets are the same
any pros and cons?

Bump: can i put in AE92 4agze MAP ECU into my AE101 MAP engine? the sockets are the same
any pros and cons?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
HI SIFUS,

any recommendation on what spark plug to use for 4AGE 16v 1600 engine?
juz bought it, so mechanic recommend lots of after market part and i also blur....cozt me bout rm200 wor...but i dont think this engine must use those high quality premium plugs like evos or scooby...

need advice...thanks

Bump: HI SIFUS,

any recommendation on what spark plug to use for 4AGE 16v 1600 engine?
juz bought it, so mechanic recommend lots of after market part and i also blur....cozt me bout rm200 wor...but i dont think this engine must use those high quality premium plugs like evos or scooby...

need advice...thanks

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
miriguy - The 101 map ecu cannot fit/run in ae92 map/airflow although the 3 sockets are the same, but the serial/model number are not the same. My "pomen" already test it last week. For more detail, ask Dr. Wong....:biggrin:

EvolutionZ - Just buy regular ngk or denso plug....cheap & easy to find. ur mechanic recommend u the performance plug, that's why the price is rocket high...but it comes with good quality & performance.

Last edited:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
hi guys

can FCD help the power loss at 6k?

Bump: hi guys

can FCD help the power loss at 6k?

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
thought already finish with that 6k power loss....:biggrin::sleep::sleep:
try join the Aussie forum and ask there....the Aussie have many expert & otai with chargers.

here i think no idea how to overcome ur power loss.... as bro shamburke stated earlier....
just think about what he said.... he's otai with chargers since i was in secondary school....:biggrin:

if not, u just waste ur time & money with r&d but the output still the same.....no solutions....
maybe after 8 to 10 times changing 'things' in your car then u'll get the result....but the big question is when? is it on the 10th try? or the 100th try?
don't use highway, use shortcut....:itsme:

my 2 cent....

Last edited:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
i can upgrade to turbo anytime, but im just not satisfied with this problem. there is a way to solve it, but yet to be found. i will try on the 4afe knock sensor first and then the sc14

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
:hmmmm:..hmmmm...go and get the speed cut sensor...take it out..
and your eingie won;t have any speed cut.. so there won't be any speed cut at any level of RPM..

but remember youyr first gear can easily goes beyond 9000rpm

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
just an idea....try to mod the ecu to remove the rev cut & speed cut....
also, the sc14 i think should be your last choice...try other solutions first....
try google for more info & data....

Bump:
:hmmmm:..hmmmm...go and get the speed cut sensor...take it out..
and your eingie won;t have any speed cut.. so there won't be any speed cut at any level of RPM..

but remember youyr first gear can easily goes beyond 9000rpm
wohooo....afraid of kissing the divider....:driver::biggrin:

Last edited:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
my ecu has been modified with removal of speed/rpm cut.

Bump:
yes plug n play....
how many cc is the GSR injector? So meaning no change in socket as well?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YzIFhvtWWzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hi guys Here is the timelapse video of my car getting wrapped Enjoy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience