TE71 Coupe Project Sharing

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
some more wanna sell at RM600 and can't less even single cent. If Toda, I don't mind. But for this capalang TODA.R Brand, not even worth RM300. heavier then the stock pulley. Crazy fellow.

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
some more wanna sell at RM600 and can't less even single cent. If Toda, I don't mind. But for this capalang TODA.R Brand, not even worth RM300. heavier then the stock pulley. Crazy fellow.

TOMee90

2,000 RPM
Mar 21, 2006
I didn't join the Bimmer convoy because my parent was here that day.

I've been calling 4 ppl for the same cam pulley, this fellow then follow the next one and the next one and the next one but the last fellow told me that the Toda adjustable cam pulley still in his customer car. damn!!!
I already check out the Redline motorsport adjustable cam pulley for 4AGE. The outlook is great and according to the boss that is the new design which utilised T6 alluminum.
I forget to ask whether it's 6061-T6 or 7075-T6 material.

I'm still hoping to get Toda adjustable cam pulley because the material is 7075-T6 with is the greatest among all alluminum material. But it doesn't look as fancy redline pulley.
chu, try 2 kol dis person.... billy 016 3870666, last time i met him, he told me dat he got a set of toda adj cam pulley.... try 2 ask him whether he stil got it or not :-)......

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
chu, try 2 kol dis person.... billy 016 3870666, last time i met him, he told me dat he got a set of toda adj cam pulley.... try 2 ask him whether he stil got it or not :-)......

ok, thanks!

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
sham..when to migrate to 7ag pulak? chu..setupid question..r u running with stock cam pulley? btw really great project u got there..
yes, stock cam pulley now, torque is much better then 4AGE but HP is not so good now because cam degree setting is out of spec alot.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Oh running in is it? I thought u take leave and go play play. hahaha. I didn't notice your female friend that time. Or not..... hehehe. Oh i was at the traffic light headeading back to PJ from the industrial area when i saw you.

Anyway my engine just overhauled. Lets just say i got craked piston and cracked piston ring and slightly bent valves. No big deal i think. Maybe later i put up a thread of pictures for those. Tough engine that 2T is.

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
yes, stock cam pulley now, torque is much better then 4AGE but HP is not so good now because cam degree setting is out of spec alot.
me also at first going for 7ag had problem with the cam timing bcos of what u said earlier, the cam advanced about 5 degree..after running with adjustable cam pulley (custom only :bawling:) the power increase significant..although running 0-0 (stock) cam degree.cant wait to see the result of your fine tuning..good luck chu :burnout:

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Oh running in is it? I thought u take leave and go play play. hahaha. I didn't notice your female friend that time. Or not..... hehehe. Oh i was at the traffic light headeading back to PJ from the industrial area when i saw you.

Anyway my engine just overhauled. Lets just say i got craked piston and cracked piston ring and slightly bent valves. No big deal i think. Maybe later i put up a thread of pictures for those. Tough engine that 2T is.
faster put up some pics let us see ur project.

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
me also at first going for 7ag had problem with the cam timing bcos of what u said earlier, the cam advanced about 5 degree..after running with adjustable cam pulley (custom only :bawling:) the power increase significant..although running 0-0 (stock) cam degree.cant wait to see the result of your fine tuning..good luck chu :burnout:

yes yes, mine also advance by 5 degree both side. beside that I'm also using 0.5mm metal headgasket which mean it's already advanced more the 5 degree each side.
Initially just want to dial back to stock cam degree.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Hahaha. No project la man. Just normal overhaul. Maybe before year end, can do up the paintwork and kits. Must see budget also. Cannot simply spend money for me this year. So says some people around me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Heard from a mechanic, after drain out all the oil, it should be around 2 litres. If less than that amount, something is wrong at somewhere. What is the problem?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience