TE71 TE72 Front

karl31

Sep 19, 2005
good day and happy CNY
need help if anyone know where i can find fender, lamp, bumper, bonet (front face) for this model. Thanks

Acoustic

Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
from my limited understanding, the front is same with regular KE70, but then I remember reading haynes manual the width dimension is different for 4 models, saloon, wagon, hatch and liftback. So I won't dare to say for sure.

also heard the windscreen is different ???

Where to get ???

fender, lamp & bumper can get for new from any spare part shop, but have to order and wait.

bonet need to find from chop shop

karl31 said:
good day and happy CNY
need help if anyone know where i can find fender, lamp, bumper, bonet (front face) for this model. Thanks

20vturbo

Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
very hard...tonite you come to miri we together steal the front parts..i know a car cannot move anymore near bushes..nobody even touch it

Acoustic

Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Wah, got AE86 not moving in miri ???

Aiyo .......... my heart so itchy now .................. so pain cannot get ......................... :(

I wanna steal it ,....................... I'll pay someone to steal it :) and ship to me :) ............ yeah ........................

Who wants the deal ???? call me 012-2072372

Ooooppppsssss BTW I am not Acoustic ......... I am a character from Batman ................ one of the criminals .............. no, I am the cop in Batman Begins................ "I want to get my self one of those black tank"

See, I'm not Acoustic, not trying to steal a AE86 ....... :)

20vturbo said:
very hard...tonite you come to miri we together steal the front parts..i know a car cannot move anymore near bushes..nobody even touch it

20vturbo

Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
bos, not ae86 lah

i mean te71..full bodyparts but being left there near the bushes for like 4 years already...

zyfull

Mar 15, 2005
karl31 said:
good day and happy CNY
r u the guy using te71 with ae92 front in puchong??

karl31

Sep 19, 2005
20vturbo said:
waaaa.. so far.. y dun u steal first.. then bring it when u come to semenanjung.. hehe.. :five:

zyfull: i think... ermmm.. i stay near puchong..

bullitt

Oct 12, 2005
karl31 said:
good day and happy CNY

Are you looking front face like this ??? :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

Good luck for your hunt...:regular_smile:

karl31

Sep 19, 2005
yes.. exactly like this... :cry_smile:
dont care the bumper is chrome or black.. the lamp is petak or bulat..
tq for sharing this pic..