TE71 TE72 Front

karl31

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Malaysia
good day and happy CNY
need help if anyone know where i can find fender, lamp, bumper, bonet (front face) for this model. Thanks

Last edited:

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
from my limited understanding, the front is same with regular KE70, but then I remember reading haynes manual the width dimension is different for 4 models, saloon, wagon, hatch and liftback. So I won't dare to say for sure.

also heard the windscreen is different ???

Where to get ???

fender, lamp & bumper can get for new from any spare part shop, but have to order and wait.

bonet need to find from chop shop

karl31 said:
good day and happy CNY
need help if anyone know where i can find fender, lamp, bumper, bonet (front face) for this model. Thanks

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
very hard...tonite you come to miri we together steal the front parts..i know a car cannot move anymore near bushes..nobody even touch it

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Wah, got AE86 not moving in miri ???

Aiyo .......... my heart so itchy now .................. so pain cannot get ......................... :(

I wanna steal it ,....................... I'll pay someone to steal it :) and ship to me :) ............ yeah ........................

Who wants the deal ???? call me 012-2072372

Ooooppppsssss BTW I am not Acoustic ......... I am a character from Batman ................ one of the criminals .............. no, I am the cop in Batman Begins................ "I want to get my self one of those black tank"

See, I'm not Acoustic, not trying to steal a AE86 ....... :)

20vturbo said:
very hard...tonite you come to miri we together steal the front parts..i know a car cannot move anymore near bushes..nobody even touch it

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
bos, not ae86 lah

i mean te71..full bodyparts but being left there near the bushes for like 4 years already...

zyfull

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2005
karl31 said:
good day and happy CNY
r u the guy using te71 with ae92 front in puchong??

karl31

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Malaysia
20vturbo said:
waaaa.. so far.. y dun u steal first.. then bring it when u come to semenanjung.. hehe.. :five:

zyfull: i think... ermmm.. i stay near puchong..

Last edited:

bullitt

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
karl31 said:
good day and happy CNY

Are you looking front face like this ??? :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

Good luck for your hunt...:regular_smile:

karl31

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Malaysia
yes.. exactly like this... :cry_smile:
dont care the bumper is chrome or black.. the lamp is petak or bulat..
tq for sharing this pic..

Last edited: