TE71 Coupe Project Sharing

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Hey Chu i saw you at about 10 in the morning in SB Industry area. Testing or what? hehehe.

Went there for meeting with Distributor lar. Fetching my assistant with that car, she like wah....ur car if different from other ppl car hor, no carpet, suspension is hard, and she said it's look like initial D car....hahahahahahhaha. I just laugh only.

No choice lor, now have to run in that engine. Just drive that car to everywhere including office and my distributors office.

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
bro chu u can try to contact david aka scomatic,
coz last week he asked me wan or not that stuff, and it is from AE92 1

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
He place deposit for the pulley from one of the forumer. Actually the cam pulley is the forumer fiend PUNYA friend.
End up untill now I still donno where is the pulley, have been contact here and there. They cam pulley not even in his hand, sell virtual pulley arr?

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
As normal all the time like that. Last time whacked by honda guys in this forum also just because he wanna showoff but don't have knowledge on the particular car.

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
yea lo still remember that time lagi, that fucking idiot asking us to whack the honda guy, but he dint bring his car....
really sick!!!

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
yes yes.....dissapointed and pointness.
Just don't care and whack my car all out in Sepang that day.

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
hahahahah...LOL, i still remember tat embarassing thread.. super powerful virtual honda halfcut.. So now he also got virtual cam pulley ar??hahahha

So EG9, any luck on the real stuff?? OUG dun have ar?? or u went to melaka with ah choy...heheh

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
haha that's y he now not always reply or post in here oledi,

haha that thread really embarassed us la, all the honda guys also reply there, and fuck kao kao him till few 10 pages kakaka...
that day mr Banzai also he placed on table also....

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
hahahahah...LOL, i still remember tat embarassing thread.. super powerful virtual honda halfcut.. So now he also got virtual cam pulley ar??hahahha

So EG9, any luck on the real stuff?? OUG dun have ar?? or u went to melaka with ah choy...heheh
I didn't join the Bimmer convoy because my parent was here that day.

I've been calling 4 ppl for the same cam pulley, this fellow then follow the next one and the next one and the next one but the last fellow told me that the Toda adjustable cam pulley still in his customer car. damn!!!
I already check out the Redline motorsport adjustable cam pulley for 4AGE. The outlook is great and according to the boss that is the new design which utilised T6 alluminum.
I forget to ask whether it's 6061-T6 or 7075-T6 material.

I'm still hoping to get Toda adjustable cam pulley because the material is 7075-T6 with is the greatest among all alluminum material. But it doesn't look as fancy redline pulley.

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
nemind.. dun go for fancy..ur car ain't showroom bling bling car although specs and chassis wise u are far better than one....hahha

hmm.... why dun u order new set through amoil just like alvin did? not very ex also... shud in the region of hundreds too...... But then u have to wait for some time, probably 2 months??

Last edited:

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya

nemind.. dun go for fancy..ur car ain't showroom bling bling car although specs and chassis wise u are far better than one....hahha

hmm.... why dun u order new set through amoil just like alvin did? not very ex also... shud in the region of hundreds too...... But then u have to wait for some time, probably 2 months??
That fellow said will update the status tomorrow. No hard to wait. Just check it out 1st. :driver:

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Just view the cam pulley. damn..It's not Toda. It's TODA.R. Donno what capalang brand.
Material is from steel not even alluminum.

Really wasting my time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The late 80s and early and mid 90s are considered to be the 'golden era of motorsport', in the world of four wheels Ayrton Senna was amazing the world with his magic and a manufacturers war at the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters between Mercedes and BMW created a cult following that is still alive today.

Over the years there have been plenty of videos celebrating this 'golden era of DTM' racing and a number of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience