TE71 Coupe Project Sharing

shawnho

Mar 31, 2009
Wow u really told the whole process of restoring the car. Salute wei..... Haha... Anyway nice car....:proud:

S4TR14^TURB0

Jan 4, 2008
bro, im thinking of doing something like urs in the 1st page, i mean for the body rebuilt only, got rust here and there and some holes in my floor at the bottom of my rear seat and my spare tyre, and i wanna eliminate the rust and holes, how much does it gonna cost me? for your info im driving a KE70...

EG9

bro, im thinking of doing something like urs in the 1st page, i mean for the body rebuilt only, got rust here and there and some holes in my floor at the bottom of my rear seat and my spare tyre, and i wanna eliminate the rust and holes, how much does it gonna cost me? for your info im driving a KE70...
Chassis restoration cost is subjective, Different place will cost differently.
You need to get the guy that going to restore you car to take a proper look on your chassis. How bad is the rust, then only he can quote the price for you.
Actually the rust level on my TE71 is not that much. it only cost me a few hundred.
Some of my friends spend 2-3K just to treat the rust and chassis.

MELAKA (17 June 2010) – Nissan cars have yet again proven to be among the most frugal vehicles on the road during the Nissan Lightfoot Quest 2010 held over the weekend of May 15th and May 16th 2010. The Nissan Lightfoot Quest is a contest open to owners of the Nissan Latio, the Nissan Grand Livina and the Nissan Sylphy. And, the Nissan Lightfoot...