Satria Neo CPS problem

mfa_145

Known Member
May 27, 2009
AMPANG SELANGOR
owh it is the rev cut that is the culprit. owh i c..
so if u remove rev cut u can go beyond 180kmh?
i wonder why i can go to 200 eventhough i never ever remove rev cut, and some more my engine is campro 110hp 148Nm torque not cps 125hp 150Nm torque.
and, i also wonder why my fren's car can go up to 220kmh when it was still standard and the car is also campro! not cps!
i wonder y..
rev cut huh?
hmm..

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
Hmmm.... it's been a bit more than a year since i took delivery of my Neo CPS. Thus far apart from the tiny driving mishaps I must say it is holding up pretty well. For one I have not encountered major problems. The "semput" issue at certain rev range has softened out and is barely noticeable.

Decided not to mod anything yet~ since the performance is up to expectation. Not too bothered about the top speed because lets face it~ how often one can max out on our local highways anyway. Handling wise I have to praise.... I guess that is where most of the money went apart from the CPS lump.

Sad to hear some here have less than happy experiences. Putting into consideration my CPS can be considered the first batch out of production.... I only have one thing to say~ the keyless entry on mine is like shit! The good old steering lock and key works more efficiently. :P

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
It does take a while to get to 220 but after a few mods, I assure you it can top that pretty easily. When I had it stock I managed top out at 200.

mfa_145

Known Member
May 27, 2009
AMPANG SELANGOR
unfortunately, after modification had been done, the top speed will reduce.
most of the neo owners encounter this situation.
dont know why.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
unfortunately, after modification had been done, the top speed will reduce.
most of the neo owners encounter this situation.
dont know why.
mainly it's because u lose something if u want to gain something....

especially on minor/small adjustment...

lets say if u want better torque/drivability on lower rev range sure at top range rpm the power and torque will suffer....(especially on exhaust+intake parts)

-and installing aero parts for downforce sure your topspeed reading would reduced due to aerodynamic drag caused by downforce.....

if u want gain a real topspeed figure then remove all aero parts that "not used on daily road car" and do engine/parts tuning accordingly to improve high rev range power.....

this is needed because of low stock power and torque figure makes any minor adjustment even more significant.....even heavy luggage/passenger will effecting the result... :itsme:

*my 0.0000000001 cents blabber

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
BUMP!

Anymore more problems encounter by neo cps owner tht would like to share out?

lordkevin

Jan 23, 2006
wei cps lover....great tat ya car is in great condition....

here is my car problem......

1.complain aircond knob censor spoil.....-untill now havent fix...
2.steering bearing making funny sound - havent fix till now......
3. power window making funny sound - fix
4. arm not assemble properly.....making loud noise - fix
5. car seat not assemble properly....-passenger side fix....driver side not.....
6. engine oil evaporate complaint since 3rd mth driving this car till now oni say need overhaul.....but still new.....overhaul a new engine kinda bs for me.....

7. disc brake burn in 2nd mth.....
8. wiper hit my car body!!!!!
9. brake fluid oil spill all over my car....now my engine bay body part got rusty....their change my master pumb already.....but the rusty part is still there!!!!
10.clutch pumb spoil...1 mth part havent get......

BBRAYCER

3,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2009
KL
www.bbraycers.com
Dear ZTH Folks

Engine advice :. Advise to all potential zth cps owners

1.1st day come out from showroom - don't rev rev 7K rpm all the time.
2. Don't use cheap oil.
3. Lesson of the day "How oil can burn even though engine is new?"

If rev rev when new and never break in properly-----> piston ring will scratch cylinder wall and piston rings also wear.

So during induction stroke - the piston ring cannot scrape all oil off from the cylinder wall - then leftover oil stuck to cylinder wall will get burn during power stroke. If use cheap oil - not so obvious because oil film strength is low. so "not so lekat" at cylinder wall. But if good oil film strength good - lekat good at wall or any other moving parts (that is why good oil mah - make sure all lubricated).

Best wishes,

BBR.

br0ther9630

Feb 16, 2007
Hi all,

Need help
Got my CPS black (auto) middle of last month after 2 weeks wait.
Problem occur as usual but nothing major.
Just want to know how is ur CPS fuel consumption like?
Cause i think that my car got fuel issues but not really sure.

Normal driving >>>> less than 40km quater of my fuel gone.
It this normal ?????stupid:

same 'problem' i have too... and im driving a manual! seem that the engine really MAKAN MINYAK... already calculated, mine confirm at best give me 10km/l ... and to me its not really about the tekan minyak or not... if u speed here and there also 10km/l =.= (mine lah). i also did some weight saving things such as inflate tire to 35psi, removed rear seats, spare tire, useless plastics (for one week) fc still no difference. i have a feeling that the ecu is programmed to burn a rich mixture, but to me it's a bit over... and don't bother reading the information on the dashboard - cannot harap one, according to it i should be 15km/l but my rm50 of petrol (ron95) hardly passes 240km.

andrew_lsp

Known Member
Oct 12, 2008
normal
mine was 10.3 to 10.5 town driving
highway cruising will drop till 7.6 like that

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i need some simple tuning for my carburetter engine

anyone here can help or provide tuning ?

my budget is around rm400 max
quite low ,
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience