Satria Neo CPS Clubsports Upgrade package

etheryx

Jul 31, 2009
Penang
Hi sifus,
Totally a noob here so kindda need your advise here.
I have seen a package on the R3 site abt a performance upgrade for the satria neo cps.
PROTON Holdings Berhad - R3 Accessories
The package includes a "Performance cam shaft" and i was wondering if the cam shaft is switchable cuz if i understand the CPS function, there will be a pin that enables the high lift cams. but if i change the cam shaft to the performance cams from the package, will it still be able to switch between the high and low profiles??
And what type of ECU upgrade is it, have been trying to google on the discription but to no avail...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Hi sifus,
Totally a noob here so kindda need your advise here.
I have seen a package on the R3 site abt a performance upgrade for the satria neo cps.
PROTON Holdings Berhad - R3 Accessories
The package includes a "Performance cam shaft" and i was wondering if the cam shaft is switchable cuz if i understand the CPS function, there will be a pin that enables the high lift cams. but if i change the cam shaft to the performance cams from the package, will it still be able to switch between the high and low profiles??
And what type of ECU upgrade is it, have been trying to google on the discription but to no avail...
as far as i know....

camshaft phase-changing mechanism still working....its just the power delivery and power level are different....

ecu upgrade is like to upgrade the brain in order to allow u to use your your newly developed muscle (engine upgrade) to fully utilize it and not to destroy yourself..... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Thx.... this car was found but the victim remaining unknown... photo updated!!!

Pls Notice A Grey Colour Perodua Keliasa with No. Plate KBU1570!!!
A little gal has been kidnapped by this car las nite at North Kedah!!
Pls immediately contact me at 0174836933 if found...

Thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience