Suspension problem satria neo cps

afqzhm

Mar 13, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
hello zth sifus,

i got a problem with my adjustable. the front left suspension cannot be tighten properly due to the thread where the nut is screwed under the hood have worn out. my mechanic have tried to minimized the problem but there are still sound. Is it possible for me to buy and replace just the 1 faulty suspension or do have to buy a new set? btw i'm using these... SATRIA NEO TANABE SUSTEC Adjustable Absorber - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

Thanks in advance :adore:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hello zth sifus,

i got a problem with my adjustable. the front left suspension cannot be tighten properly due to the thread where the nut is screwed under the hood have worn out. my mechanic have tried to minimized the problem but there are still sound. Is it possible for me to buy and replace just the 1 faulty suspension or do have to buy a new set? btw i'm using these... SATRIA NEO TANABE SUSTEC Adjustable Absorber - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

Thanks in advance :adore:
Hi bro..I'm sure u can exchange 1-1 depending on d initial warranty given by seller..if u bought new from shop chances ur able to provided u have proof 1 is faulty..

afqzhm

Mar 13, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi bro..I'm sure u can exchange 1-1 depending on d initial warranty given by seller..if u bought new from shop chances ur able to provided u have proof 1 is faulty..
Hello2. Yeah i already aware about that, but the thing is it's 2nd hand and im not sure if the fella kencing me or it was the shops fault. I kinda blaming myself as well for not having the patience. If i have waited for about a week also i could have bought a new hwl or something. I think the best way for now is to give sustec a call in the morning.

P.S. is it okay if i leave on the rear adjustable and use the standard suspension on the front?
:hmmmm:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hello2. Yeah i already aware about that, but the thing is it's 2nd hand and im not sure if the fella kencing me or it was the shops fault. I kinda blaming myself as well for not having the patience. If i have waited for about a week also i could have bought a new hwl or something. I think the best way for now is to give sustec a call in the morning.

P.S. is it okay if i leave on the rear adjustable and use the standard suspension on the front?
:hmmmm:
Now that's bit of a problem..x think d seller wld exchange..but x harm in trying..

If ur planning for temporary usage then shld b x problem if u leave d rear wiz adjustables n stock for d fronts..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:) hello ppl...can anyone tell me how to prevent whell spin
from my waja evo7(locked front wheel)...especially in 1st and 2nd gear...it just spin all the way to red line..using a 16"wheel and 17"wheel make any differences??i uderstand that it comes with LSD gearbox but how come it still spin like hell!!??!
please help !! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience