Satria Neo CPS problem

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
blowing out engine? describe this : melted piston? bent conrod? blown block? cylinder head knocked off from block? bent valves? which one?
Piston to valve clash..valve broken and embedded into the head

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

even it didnt alter the lift, regrind or even new cam might have difference lobe height from original cam..should adjust clearance..

and ive heard regarding running-in camshaft...certain period in high rpm and certain on low rpm..
and also proper lubrication during installation...

might also check for timing...

those are the quality/assembly problem...cant do much...
need to ignore..

yes, the intake box cause rubbing under the hood insulation...nothing to worry...plastic to rubber...

i dont have the same problem...

but when it happen to me, surely the battery have low voltage...
Yes that is true, bro. Next time i will find the right tuner who is using dial gauge to dial in the cam..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day ZTH! Well i would like to ask to clarify my doubts as my topic above.
1. Want to purchase a 1.0 myvi (cheaper than a 1.3) to upgrade the engine to YRV turbo for daily use
2. Is it going to be hard to approve the car legally? (assuming we don't use runners)
3. If we use runners what cost are we looking at?

Well is there anyone who is using a YRV engine, or has done a 1.0 to 1.3 engine swap here that can shed some light, I would highly appreciate your kind replies. I just want...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience