Satria Neo CPS Manual Gearbox

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
tried googling... no answer...

i planning to swap my gearbox to neo cps's gearbox... so i wanna do some research on it first...

i am driving saga BLM with 1.6 campro cps... the ori clutch is not doing well... can hardly find any clutch upgrade options for the ori aichi kikai gearbox.... going through the options i have to replace my gearbox or upgrade the clutch...

senbe84

Known Member
Apr 25, 2008
If im not mistaken,all cps engine comes with 4.3 final drive gearbox.the housing of cps gbox code is the same with mivec ck housing.gearing is different.

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
tried googling... no answer...

i planning to swap my gearbox to neo cps's gearbox... so i wanna do some research on it first...

i am driving saga BLM with 1.6 campro cps... the ori clutch is not doing well... can hardly find any clutch upgrade options for the ori aichi kikai gearbox.... going through the options i have to replace my gearbox or upgrade the clutch...
Ori or modded ni?

:hmmmm:

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
modded

anyway guys... solved the clutch problem...

one thing to take precaution to all manual BLM drivers...

me and my mech found out the so called ori clutch that he ordered... was actually not a BLM clutch... we suspect it was meant for nissan sunny 130y (b11)...

i bought an original clutch plate from proton itself... and its holding well now... even when CPS is activated...

note to all: BLM clutch has 4 springs and B11 clutch has 3 springs... so beware... it fits perfectly... but clutch slip is significant... even when using on a Campro IAFM 1.3

Last edited:

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
modded

anyway guys... solved the clutch problem...

one thing to take precaution to all manual BLM drivers...

me and my mech found out the so called ori clutch that he ordered... was actually not a BLM clutch... we suspect it was meant for nissan sunny 130y (b11)...

i bought an original clutch plate from proton itself... and its holding well now... even when CPS is activated...

note to all: BLM clutch has 4 springs and B11 clutch has 3 springs... so beware... it fits perfectly... but clutch slip is significant... even when using on a Campro IAFM 1.3
interested to see your ride bro.....hehehe

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
fast enough for a small car...max km did u achieve?
never tried... i seldom speed on a highway...

dun like the idea of driving a car with a map with uncertainties... the power output and AFR is just weird... so... planning to retune it... not because of power greedy... just wan things to be right thats all.. i happy enough with the power...

Last edited:

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
nice ... well IMHO i think don't need that much of top speed, its how long to take you to the top speed, let say 200? enough already, we dint have many long roads in m'sia..

BTW yup CPS gear box come with 4.3 FD the gear ratio if im not mistaken was.

3.5 (somewhere around here, this is what i wrote base on my memory only)
FD 4.3

forgot the correct measurement~

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
not to mention alot of speed trap cameras.... haha...

if i am not wrong with my current aichi kikai gearbox... can reach a top speed of 180km/h at 6000 RPM before it stops going anymore...

speeding on straight roads not fun for me (except need to chase a plane...)

i usually utilise this mod when going uphill to genting highlands... haha... can smoke quite a number of cars...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought a used car...how to change to a new number? i dont want the existing number to the car...anyone know/got any lubang to change to new number????

willing to invest on a new bike, but i dont want the bike, just to get the number...please pm/reply back

019-324 9797
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience