Satria Neo CPS problem

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Has anyone tried fitting a Mivec gear box to the Neo? I read about some in mags but hearing from true experiences would br the best. Thanks.

ldhong

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Hi guys, do u guys know how to silent the alarm when arm/disarm your satria neo cps? Because according to the manual if u press the lock/unlock together with the panic alarm it will change to silent mode...I tried few times but no change at all..

Also, for the seatbelt indicator when it will lit up? Mine lit up only when engine started for about 5 secs, after that i drove without wearing seatbelt there is no indicator at all.

andrew_lsp

Known Member
Oct 12, 2008
only for vehicle without captor can do that (silent mode)
regarding the 5sec warning on seat belt is standard all neo is the same cause they dont have the switch on the buckle

ldhong

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Andrew, thanks for the reply...About the seatbelt they dont have sensor? If that the case what is the use of the indicator...Belt on or off also the same....hehe, jz got my neo cps on fri...Now playing with it

Feb 27, 2009
Friends,

Despite all those problems and OTR Price, which car would u guys prefer between these 3 cars,
Neo CPS 1.6 , Swift Sport, Latio Sport 1.6 ??

Really2 need input from u guys..... Thanks.

:driver::love::driver::love::driver:

t_danker

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
SJ
Neo CPS - 57k +-
Swift Sport - 97k +-
Latio Sport - 97k +-

Personally, i'd go for the Swift Sport, followed by Neo CPS and then Latio Sport. Drove the Latio once, didn't really have the 'sports' feel. The Swift Sport is awesome. The 5-Speed short ratio gearbox is a delight.

If you're on a budget, go for the CPS. It's quite nippy around the corners. And looks good too (minus the spoiler :>)

Cheers.

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
can u explain the meaning of cheap oil?
Cheap oil can be mean by mineral oil which come when u buy a new car..the factory only use a cheap oil coz this efficient for the engine breaking period..thats why after take from dealer can't simply2 rev bcoz the piston ring and cylinder bore still have restriction and cause ur engine burn and noisy..commonly for 1st service is 1000km just to throw out your abraded metal that in breaking period time..summore use super good full synthetic oil(0w-30) also can cause engine burn due to high restriction because the oil is too thin and can't lubricate all the parts properly(engine hot&thin oil and can be burn together on power stroke)..so,use as recommended for it unless u want to experiment it ur self..:biggrin:

t_danker

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
SJ
Cheap oil can be mean by mineral oil which come when u buy a new car..the factory only use a cheap oil coz this efficient for the engine breaking period..thats why after take from dealer can't simply2 rev bcoz the piston ring and cylinder bore still have restriction and cause ur engine burn and noisy..commonly for 1st service is 1000km just to throw out your abraded metal that in breaking period time..summore use super good full synthetic oil(0w-30) also can cause engine burn due to high restriction because the oil is too thin and can't lubricate all the parts properly(engine hot&thin oil and can be burn together on power stroke)..so,use as recommended for it unless u want to experiment it ur self..:biggrin:
Actually, contrary to popular beliefs, mineral oil offer better overall protection than semi syn / syn oils. The oil is much thicker at operating temperature compared to synthetic oils. It also cleans up residue in engine even better.

The only downside is that mineral oil is 'heavier', so engine response time might hamper slightly. But hey, it's cheaper thus u can change it much more often, having cleaner oil everytime. Can't complain with that :)

Feb 27, 2009
semi-syn will do well for CPS..... ++ To change oil every 5000 km is a must in order to maintain the smoothness feel in ur engine....

br0ther9630

Feb 16, 2007
anyone felt the engine jerking or like 'semput' during acceleration on 2nd gear between 2.5k-3.5k?

t_danker

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
SJ
Throttle body issue or ecu maybe? I used to have that on my 4g93, before it was overhauled

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
semi-syn will do well for CPS..... ++ To change oil every 5000 km is a must in order to maintain the smoothness feel in ur engine....
Errr.... i do it every 10k no problems for me. Millage is pretty decent too.... every 5k is like the old Satrias man which i used to own and the wear and tear is hopeless in that one. Neo CPS is far easier to live with.

gid

Aug 24, 2004
shah alam
is it save to buy a neo cps now? after reading comment here my ball shrink.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys???y spend more??i've an idea but i was no time 2 did it...cost??juz rm20+ onli la....n it's so easy...juz a silicone onli....ex 4 doors juz open the door skin n juz put on it...quite hard 2 explain...wen i done i'll upload pic~!haha~!every where also can even hood......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience