Satria Neo CPS problem

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
The tiny tiny issues is normal for any Proton lah. Just make sure you make full use of your warranty period. It is best to do it during your first 3 services because labour would be FOC. But let me warn you... your 4th service will cost a huge bit more.... so pay the extra to be a Daring member to enjoy discounts.

Kakashinn

Mar 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The tiny tiny issues is normal for any Proton lah. Just make sure you make full use of your warranty period. It is best to do it during your first 3 services because labour would be FOC. But let me warn you... your 4th service will cost a huge bit more.... so pay the extra to be a Daring member to enjoy discounts.
har thanks for answering :adore: will keep that in mind, oh for my 1st service..its it more advisable if i bring my own engine oil (i dono which is better, recommend me?) or use theirs?

coz i know if i buy from them (proton) is much more ex :smokin:

nard_nerd

Jul 16, 2009
hey,i own a black cps,just got it last week,happy happy
wanna ask something,is it true that S4PH's crankshaft snap very easily??

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Ok Guys,

Am back again after quiet for smtimes....
Guess wat, my car had just spent a week at Proton COE with 8 problems to fixed.

SURPRISE!!!!!

After 1 week, they sent me sms said my car ready for colleection and happily go collect my isteri.......then found out, out of the 8 problems only _____ problem is fixed.

Please fill in the blanks guys if ur well known enough of Proton Service Character...

Kakashinn

Mar 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ok Guys,

SURPRISE!!!!!

After 1 week, they sent me sms said my car ready for colleection and happily go collect my isteri.......then found out, out of the 8 problems only _____ problem is fixed.

Please fill in the blanks guys if ur well known enough of Proton Service Character...
wah cpslover, from first page until last u post all manyak problems :rolleyes:

my answer is 0

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
Define "easily" if you pour water into your tank then the crackshaft may easily break.
C'mon lah~ IF YOU USE THE CAR AS IT IS INTENDED TO BE then no problems lor. If you racing here, over rev to hell there, sprint test here, drag race there~ something is bound to break.... do you get the idea?

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Ok Guys,

SURPRISE!!!!!

Bro sell the car off lah~ i think your car does not like you very much. :P

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

har thanks for answering :adore: will keep that in mind, oh for my 1st service..its it more advisable if i bring my own engine oil (i dono which is better, recommend me?) or use theirs?

coz i know if i buy from them (proton) is much more ex :smokin:
Use what they have first~ if you bring your own during the warranty period it may just void it. So dont take such risks.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Ok,

Here's the answer...the answer is 1 problem solved which they (stupid mechanics) dun hav to crack their head in order to fix it. It's just a bulb burn which need to change. Then the rest which need to crack their head, it's not solved which they CLAIMED it's solved and giv me the answer "This is the character of the engine" for two problems tht i complained that related to engine.

Well, EWP offered by proton for new car users which up to 5 yrs is not an interesting thing at all. Imagine within 5 yrs, a user keep on sending back the car to fix the same but yet their PROTON mechanics act like stupid shit say it's the nature of the bla bla bla....or memang ini macam punya then u can hav my bless, GO TO HELL!!!!

I noe there will b PROTON personnel who watch after this thread, if u do and dare....giv me a call @ 012-2805025 n giv me a good reason why shouldn't i keep on blaming and scolding on their mechanics.......

I hope Dato SZ will take a lot at this thread and c how embarassing their mechanics are......do they even hav the knowledge to fix a damn car? or jst a jaguh kampung with ony noe to fix a damn bicycle?

Come on.....i dare u (PROTON) to giv me a damn call!!!!

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
change service center bro...
;)

if u are in PJ (i malas to read back to first page), try seksyen 13 SC. I did all my claims there and i get satisfactory service from them.
What I claim
- power steering pump (2x)
- power steering pressure hose
- reverse switch (mine is a manual) <-- its ready but i dont have the time to go and change yet
- steering rack assembly

Forget COE please, lousy place. Been there once, 1k km service took 4 hours.
:)

btw i am not a cps owner.

jackkool007

Feb 12, 2007
Hi all,

I noticed that there are 2 much power drop when the aircond compressor is on. is this normal for a neo CPS...
..As compared to my previous proton wira the power drop when the aircond compressor is on is not as bad as my current neo CPS

ethanphoon592

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Hi to you, let me introduce myself, i'm ethan 592, driving a gen2 with once a upon a time campro engine. Yup crankshaft snapping at flywheel area is very common, amongst us old timers of campro owners, i can easily tell u there's more than 10 cases already with a lot more not reported.. too bad it only happens to us after the warranty has expired.. well referring to some who commented here, no u can't rev the nuts of the car because you have a rev limiter, which is only 7k.. a normal engine without any bot won't die if u rev till redline. For us here, we are not agreeable if people say sure la if u drag your car all the time surely something will break.. well let me enlighten, no whatever gear you're in also when you drop the clutch at higher rev and if you're on an incline the stress is always there, do you all know the crankshaft is the strongest part of the engine? if you say i BOT and boosted up high without adequate fueling yes, i will break the crank, but its just a mere pathetic 110 bhp engine? tell people also laugh.. So just a friendly reminder to you cps owners out there, your car's are all still very new, no one knows what will happen yet, so to me once happen, will forever have the stigma.. i can just go at any workshop and see a campro lying there and ask, most of them will say crankshaft issue. Don't believe i have plenty of pics to prove. HAve a nice day all..

Feb 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys :wavey:, I'm new here and about to get my cps(manual, white) probably on next monday or tuesday...surprisingly my salesman told me the waiting period would take 1.5-2 months but few days back suddenly called me and said car has arrived but ok, im just sharing my happiness though its totally irrelevant.

Ok so, after reading so many pages of this topic at work, i've noted a few major problems to check when i get my car..2nd/3rd gear jerking, door stopper (dont know whether it has one or not :confused:), anything else that i missed that i should really look into b4 i start to :driver:
hi bro , this is also my 1st post :biggrin:

lucky u getting ur car less than a month. i am still waiting for my car now already 2 month. :mad:

ceekon

Feb 12, 2008
may i know standart time for neo CPS in idle condition..mine 1 ..suppose 0.8?or less..because mine engine look like high timing

Apr 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i really am into the neo cps but after reading most of the post wif all kinds of problems....man im havin doubts

neways any suggestion where is the fastest place to get a neo cps and im from ampang and btw wat is COE??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just to share with fellow members that shall you ever come to this part of town please becareful not to leave your car unattended as my car was broken into at 11am and i found out an hour later. Car is equipped with 6mil security tint and armed with clifford G5 which is also hooked to my horn. So sad to say that the dumb ass security didnt even know and denial hearing my alarm. The best part is the cleaners who were working at the floor above heard my alarm rang.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience