Satria Neo CPS problem

guangyeow

Apr 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys i wanna ask as for the rm 500 booking fees that we pay. is this rm500 refundable? yesterday when i paid my Rm500 to the Sa she told me it is not refundable. i was thinking if she takes me more than 1 month to deliver my cps i might just cancel my booking and change to another dealer. abt btw is it possible to transfer the booking fees from proton edar A to proton edar B?

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
hi guys i wanna ask as for the rm 500 booking fees that we pay. is this rm500 refundable? yesterday when i paid my Rm500 to the Sa she told me it is not refundable. i was thinking if she takes me more than 1 month to deliver my cps i might just cancel my booking and change to another dealer. abt btw is it possible to transfer the booking fees from proton edar A to proton edar B?
Normally they will not refund for u.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Guys,

For those guys who have their ECU change due to jerking issues, would u mind take a lot under ur passenger seat, wat brand of ECU tht they gave u?

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Hi guys,

Its been awhile since. My latest problem! Electrical. One morning, it just wouldn't start, i had a volt meter installed and battery was fine. Pushed start and was fine, died after about 3 km. Restarted and I immediately went to workshop.

They started to test and rip out the seats to get to the wiring, after 3 hours, they found that there was an inconsistent power to the fuel pump, the IC and transistor in front of dashboard under glove compartment.

One small stupid wire...had to bypass and it was fine till now. Heard it was common among campros. Still need to go back and double check.

wonder if anyone experienced anything similar?

br0ther9630

Feb 16, 2007
Satria Cps users - do you feel that your car makan minyak?? my rm50 now can only go around 240km best... i remember my waja could at least 300km+

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Guys, beware of petrol leaking inside engine bay....

This happen to me last week, when suddenly the whole car smell of petrol even inside the car......

Sent to COE n check, found out tht the pipe tht brings the fuel into the engine rosak..

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Yes. Fuel line under the back seat prone to leaks.

Fuel tank and pump is right in the center under the seat too, i guess if you put too much weight on it abruptly it may happen.

Erik Yong

Jan 10, 2010
Sungai Buloh
Yup. Feul consumption is for my auto is around 10.5 litres to 12 litres per 100km depending on how you drive. That works out to RM 1.80 ( 1 litre ) for every 9.5 km. Before I changed the centre box, it was 1 litre for every 9 km only.
The reading on the Multi function display is completely out! On average it will read around 8 litres per 100 km. That is out by 2.5 litres. The Manual version is less thirsty.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Hehe..even the 660 Kancil can tapau you on highway...it's not normal la bro...
[/QUOTE]
Fastest I got was 160 k from my auto cps.... err downhill !!!! It likes to sit at 140k .

mfa_145

Known Member
May 27, 2009
AMPANG SELANGOR
sure got prob.
campro, not cps, can go up to 220kmh for the auto trans.
but this depends on the ecu also.
bcoz it is close loop, self-learning, if u drive moderately and suddenly want an aggressive one,
the car cannot perform. this is what i call, 'brilliant'.
it is not about exhaust system at all.
it has something to do with ecu.

Erik Yong

Jan 10, 2010
Sungai Buloh
sure got prob.
campro, not cps, can go up to 220kmh for the auto trans.
but this depends on the ecu also.
bcoz it is close loop, self-learning, if u drive moderately and suddenly want an aggressive one,
the car cannot perform. this is what i call, 'brilliant'.
it is not about exhaust system at all.
it has something to do with ecu.
First of all, the claimed top speed for the Satria Neo CPS 1.6 is 0nly 185 km/h.!!!! Where did you get 220 Km/h from?
Agreed that if one drives around moderately and then suddenly wants to go fast the car will find it hard to reach its top speed.
Yes the ECU is self learning but the exhaust system is restricting flow. This is from the Sifu at proton!
220 km/h ?????? from Auto?????

mfa_145

Known Member
May 27, 2009
AMPANG SELANGOR
yes. 220kmh for campro. not cps. the car is standard that time.
i know bcoz he's my fren. we're from satrianeoclub. there's a thread 'how fast u drive ur baby neo'. from there u can see LOL. maybe he was lucky that time.
no no no not exhaust system.
i know. i drive neo, i sell exhaust system for campro. i know it's not bcoz of exhaust.
i tell u, when i was using standard, i get 200kmh.
using 4-2-1 with new full exhaust system, still managed to clock at 200.
now im using 4-1 long primary (like drag/track car one), also with new exhaust system, still 200. but i haven't tested gao gao la this setup yet. but currently 200 la.

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
aiks?! serious auto can go up to 220km.h!?
damn my car only can get up to 170km/h -.-

what i know is, the 4th gear engage around 160km/h
then the car bcome kinda slow in cruising mode n hardly hav chance to speed up anymore :(

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
One word says it all......it's ECU.

I once experience the same like u guys, 4th gear till 160km/h then 5th gear like cruising mode....

Giv ur ECU some time....around after 3rd or 4th service should be fine

Jun 13, 2010
Seremban
Hi all,

Need help
Got my CPS black (auto) middle of last month after 2 weeks wait.
Problem occur as usual but nothing major.
Just want to know how is ur CPS fuel consumption like?
Cause i think that my car got fuel issues but not really sure.

Normal driving >>>> less than 40km quater of my fuel gone.
It this normal ?????stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi every sifu,
i confuse v some items need u all help,i got 1 silvia s15 spec R wanna upgrade the ecu and i really confuse coz some of recommend to e-manage,some ultimate,and apexi-power afc neo......

i donno which is better??and wat the advantage ultimate e-mange compair v e-mange(blue)??
and i still got speed cut need to buang it!!and which 1 can provide the systems??

really need u all sifu help to advise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience