SATRIA 1.6 - Seeking advices for TUNING & UPGRADES

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Of course it does. It has 300cc more power and 4 speed autobox comprared to a 3spd. But the gearbox ratio is the same. Only the final drive is different and got OD (4th gear). Worth the swap. :driver:
In a way, your extra power actually helps the car to move easier unlike your previous 4G15 AT which is like struggling to pull the car or to put it simple, underpowered.

Can't resist the torque after tuning. :burnout:
Hehe, but now you've got a heavier right foot.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I din't plan on doing anything big to the engine on long run as this will be my daily car for quite some time. Don't want to do major engine mods to maintain the FC as it is already quite bad in the first place.

If so, I think I'll just do the whole piping from extractor to muffler at one go instead of just doing the extractor first. Perhaps more noticeable gains can be felt after that.

By the way, until now I am still unsure on what the bullet/midbox actually do. Can I choose not to use any bullet?
In this case, I suggest you keep everything stock, until you have budget to get another car that you can totally mod for play/pleasure.
I have done my share of mods like most in some of my previous cars. Exhaust, extractor, air filter, open pod, K&N, weber carb, etc.
After I got my Super Saloon Galant and when the auto gb died, my mechanic say need RM2k plus to swap. I just say swap the whole engine.....lol:biggrin: When got my car back, all my previous mod was kids play.....lol Imagine I have this car already for 16 years and still loving it.....:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
In this case, I suggest you keep everything stock, until you have budget to get another car that you can totally mod for play/pleasure.
I have done my share of mods like most in some of my previous cars. Exhaust, extractor, air filter, open pod, K&N, weber carb, etc.
After I got my Super Saloon Galant and when the auto gb died, my mechanic say need RM2k plus to swap. I just say swap the whole engine.....lol:biggrin: When got my car back, all my previous mod was kids play.....lol Imagine I have this car already for 16 years and still loving it.....:driver:
Master have spoken. :adore:

Now I guess the best thing that I can do to my car would be replacing and restoring worn parts to keep the car running as good as possible.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TRsL-A7Vaug" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="330"></iframe>

Never before seen footage of Malaysian Police Force's EVO X Police in a high speed chase in Penang hunting down a suspect in a Satria GTI. Something like "Getaway from Stockholm", only in real life, the bad guys do get caught. Nothing survives the chase by a Police EVO
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience