SATRIA 1.6 - Seeking advices for TUNING & UPGRADES

Why you underestimate touge king........:smokin::rolleyes::rofl:
Don't say like that. You went touge before with him?

Ya lah. No stability mah wira. :slug:
Yours got stability, just lack of power that time. 4G15 AT stock. That is the thing that caught me off guard. I thought it will just be a normal ride since your car is not that powerful. And suddenly you decided to give that sharp turn. :afraid:

issuzark

Sep 4, 2014
Don't say like that. You went touge before with him?

Yours got stability, just lack of power that time. 4G15 AT stock. That is the thing that caught me off guard. I thought it will just be a normal ride since your car is not that powerful. And suddenly you decided to give that sharp turn. :afraid:
He doesnt touge lah. But if he does i sure kena smoke like cigarette. :burnout:

sanekit

Dec 9, 2015
I've ride before once in his car. Quite normal, not insane. :biggrin:
raining laa that time. lol

When you have too much it gets scary :afraid:
yeah. now already got a lil bit of torque steer. if go turbo i dont know how worse the torque steer gonna be like. :driver:

See how it goes la hahaha I'm already like halfway done for my initial target, mana tau halfway through got diverted
Fuhhhhhhhhhh.. time to dyno bruh..

No idea :rofl:
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Soon perhaps? :adore:

Shinjite

Feb 27, 2006
Re: SATRIA 1.6 - Seeking advices for TUNING & UPGRADES

See how it goes la hahaha I'm already like halfway done for my initial target, mana tau halfway through got diverted
Aiyo bruhther, lu pun belum dyno, mana tahu apa digit nombor lu dapat. Dyno dulu la....semua olang nak tahu lu enjin berapa kuasa kuda. Ini balu betol ma........:biggrin::rofl:

y2188

Jan 4, 2016

Fuhhhhhhhhhh.. time to dyno bruh..
Aiyo bruhther, lu pun belum dyno, mana tahu apa digit nombor lu dapat. Dyno dulu la....semua olang nak tahu lu enjin berapa kuasa kuda. Ini balu betol ma........:biggrin::rofl:
Hahaha soon soon. When I have the money to install the acp & dyno tune sekali. Im hoping to have 140whp (finger crossed) but again it's fairly stock so 130whp and above i'll be happy enough. Just not anything below 130whp :banghead:

sanekit

Dec 9, 2015

Hahaha soon soon. When I have the money to install the acp & dyno tune sekali. Im hoping to have 140whp (finger crossed) but again it's fairly stock so 130whp and above i'll be happy enough. Just not anything below 130whp :banghead:
Stock already around 114-115whp. Yours easily go more than 130whp laa bro :smokin:

I'm painting my car, I just want to ask what kind of putty do I need to use?