SATRIA 1.6 - Seeking advices for TUNING & UPGRADES

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Straight line pick up in open space ok lah, but not top speed in winding road......hhahhahahah:rofl:
Oh, even I don't want to ask anyone to try high speed at winding roads. Normally I just want to see how it feels during straight road acceleration. That one time when I was riding on Issuzark's Wira when he suddenly decided to turn into an almost 90 degree corner without warning. That gave me a shock as I was sitting at the back middle seat without seatbelts on.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Mine is a MMC 5 speed manual. Which is why I always got tempted to mod it because people are always saying MMC is good.

You mean by just changing the extractor it would be a great plus?

So I guess bullet/midbox is a must to maintain a good sound.

You need to follow your nickname while driving which is sane. :biggrin:

The MMC has is the simplest most manipulative generation between all 3. I personally prefer VDO due to the adaptive ecu, but the MMC one at least you can tune it.

Yes. You try la then report back here how it's like haha.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh, even I don't want to ask anyone to try high speed at winding roads. Normally I just want to see how it feels during straight road acceleration. That one time when I was riding on Issuzark's Wira when he suddenly decided to turn into an almost 90 degree corner without warning. That gave me a shock as I was sitting at the back middle seat without seatbelts on.
That one touge king mah:driver:.......hhahahhahha:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
The MMC has is the simplest most manipulative generation between all 3. I personally prefer VDO due to the adaptive ecu, but the MMC one at least you can tune it.

Yes. You try la then report back here how it's like haha.
Okay, if I have installed it, I'll either reply here or start a thread to write about it. :biggrin:

That one touge king mah:driver:.......hhahahhahha:rofl:
He just decides to do it without any warning beforehand. For a split moment, I thought the car had spin out of control. :mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There might be field hockey and ice hockey but, as anybody that has seen both games played, they share as much in common as a bikini and full-body wetsuit. Another more worthy example for these pages might be Formula One and Nascar.

Though the two might not be associated at all, sharing sponsors has made the jump a little less harsh on the knees lately, especially since Juan Pablo Montoya made the leap...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience