SATRIA 1.6 - Seeking advices for TUNING & UPGRADES

#OGPIM

Known Member
Jul 9, 2016
KUALA LUMPUR
your current engine is 4g92 right? RM2.5k inclusive new radiator? U can bore it though. :biggrin:
Yo...
The radiator was change to a new unit when my car was towed to a temporary garage after my engine KO.
They changed it to test whether the gasket leak or not...

I ask ed my mech, he said 2.5k is a mixture of old & new parts

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Uncle go, will slow them down, later they got to wait some where for me, so better leave to the experts, so join them tt only......lol:biggrin:
Your car probably got the highest output, how can you slow them down. Driving experience also you got more. :biggrin:

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Hopefully la bro :rolleyes: need to sort out the ground clearance dulu hahah :rofl:
93 mivec wor dont pray pray
Eh i wanna do mine too. Where and when?
Let's DIT!

Yo...
The radiator was change to a new unit when my car was towed to a temporary garage after my engine KO.
They changed it to test whether the gasket leak or not...

I ask ed my mech, he said 2.5k is a mixture of old & new parts
:hmmmm: top overhaul usually RM800-1k. I guess the price is ok laa. Are you gonna do some head mods? :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Require some advice here; where is the best for money paint job around KL or Selangor, thought of having pearl white on my Skyline V35.
I've seen the next level customz website, these guys quite impressive, have not got the chance to visit the shop in PJ.

What you guys reckon...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience