My experience in workshop.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Don't get me wrong bro MF. I feel for bro Danz too. But seems like Bro Danz doesnt want to spend too much on lawyer. And if the workshop hire lawyer too then the case will drag few yrs.

Bro Danz u want to give it a go? Hire a lawyer?
that the point...
hmm...
maybe enough then ok liao lo...
Danz hope to see u soon.... dun be sad come gor gor sayang.... muakz~:biggrin:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Danz, i think u should post this incident in Crime section aldy.

This is consider a crime.. coz stealing your plugs.. and abuse of customers' car.

btw thanks for the info on the shop.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
MF & tpl...
yes, tpl is right, i dowan to hire a lawyer, becos there might be a 50/50 chance
i might lose this case, therefore i dowan to incure charges for the lawyer, i would fight the case myself....

tpl, if the radiator shop u talking about, i only know 1 shop that is along the highway,
got yellow signage, along the shop houses got alot of motor wshops...is that the 1?

but anyways, my claims are below rm5k, they told me i dont need to hire a lawyer...
if i wanna hire a lawyer, the value will be almost rm20k...haha...
must really teach the mech a lesson.....

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Danz, i think u should post this incident in Crime section aldy.

This is consider a crime.. coz stealing your plugs.. and abuse of customers' car.

btw thanks for the info on the shop.
thanks bro...but if i do, other forumers cant find this thread anymore, they might think
i deleted it....all of them knows the thread already at car mods section, in fact if i post at other car
forums, i will post it at car mods section, post the link of zth & all will be redirected here...
anyways, thanks for your suggestion bro.

nowdays, the stupid Din Mez opens his shop on sundays....last time they dont.....summore no cars in there.....maybe now alot of ppl get the msg or read this forum.....so he is starting to lose business....
so no choice but to open on weekends lor....serve him right.:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Danz kor kor today i let ppl Blackmail oh.... scare scare...
y bro wat happened? story abit le...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ask him to tutup kedai lar :rofl:

We don't need a cunning, cheapskate and very dishonest punya Mech yet he was once your FRIEND. Well, maybe you treated him as friend but he just treat u as an ordinary customer like the rest of his customers.

Giving us car enthusiast problems and wasting our money by cheating us. Nowadays very hard to find a trustworthy mech...

When is the court case bro? Maybe I missed it if u did mentioned before. Sorry ya.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Ask him to tutup kedai lar :rofl:

We don't need a cunning, cheapskate and very dishonest punya Mech yet he was once your FRIEND. Well, maybe you treated him as friend but he just treat u as an ordinary customer like the rest of his customers.

Giving us car enthusiast problems and wasting our money by cheating us. Nowadays very hard to find a trustworthy mech...

When is the court case bro? Maybe I missed it if u did mentioned before. Sorry ya.
no worries bro......the mahkamah civil has not called me yet since i submitted a new case on last monday 10.05.10, maybe soon i hope......

yus, im very dissapointed with him..... tot i have a new fren & trustworthy mech....but
was wrong, summore can tipu me.......i memang wanted him to tutup kedai.....

tpl

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
MF & tpl...
yes, tpl is right, i dowan to hire a lawyer, becos there might be a 50/50 chance
i might lose this case, therefore i dowan to incure charges for the lawyer, i would fight the case myself....

tpl, if the radiator shop u talking about, i only know 1 shop that is along the highway,
got yellow signage, along the shop houses got alot of motor wshops...is that the 1?

but anyways, my claims are below rm5k, they told me i dont need to hire a lawyer...

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

thanks bro...but if i do, other forumers cant find this thread anymore, they might think
i deleted it....all of them knows the thread already at car mods section, in fact if i post at other car
forums, i will post it at car mods section, post the link of zth & all will be redirected here...

nowdays, the stupid Din Mez opens his shop on sundays....last time they dont.....summore no cars in there.....maybe now alot of ppl get the msg or read this forum.....so he is starting to lose business....

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

bro so how ur court case?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
cannot lo...

ok i story again.

cos at 1st i claimed rm2.5k from the mech thru TTPM rite?
during my hearing, they told me, i can only claim for the engine part only, not the damage done by the mech during accident,...so i said, ok so can i get my rm2.5k for my engine? she said no...i have to employ another mech to check throughly wat parts have been changed or the parts i paid for but have not changed by the mech...
so i told her, my engine is fine....just for the plugs the mech swapped...not much problems.....

she said, in that case, if i wanna claim on my damages caused by the accident, i should refer to Mahkamah Civil, i said ok, will refer there & she batal my case lor...

after the hearing , i straight away went to mahkamah civil to submit my case...
till today nothing from them yet.

tpl

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
cannot lo...

ok i story again.

cos at 1st i claimed rm2.5k from the mech thru TTPM rite?
during my hearing, they told me, i can only claim for the engine part only, not the damage done by the mech during accident,...so i said, ok so can i get my rm2.5k for my engine? she said no...i have to employ another mech to check throughly wat parts have been changed or the parts i paid for but have not changed by the mech...
so i told her, my engine is fine....just for the plugs the mech swapped...not much problems.....

she said, in that case, if i wanna claim on my damages caused by the accident, i should refer to Mahkamah Civil, i said ok, will refer there & she batal my case lor...

after the hearing , i straight away went to mahkamah civil to submit my case...
till today nothing from them yet.
one day dunno how many case la.. sked your case will be pending on their 10feet tall paper...

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
MF & tpl...

that day i call the pitstop boss ask him to refund the HID to me... then talk talk har he started to show his gangaster talking lo lan ar hai ar mother ar daddy all come out and said u believe i steal ur car or brake ur car or not... hmm.. sien lo ask him refund also need let ppl scold geh..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all ,

Currently i am driving a Proton Saga BLM. Year make 2010 , Automatic.

But one day i decided to change the transmission from Auto to Manual.

So my question is , will i able to sell my car to dealer? I am planning to change car. Do i have to change back the transmission from Manual back to Auto ? since my car Geran is Auto ..

Please advice.

Thank you all.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience