My experience in workshop.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
after all this i wont send my car there again...by then will post the pics of all the mechs there.
might send to AMS garage near my hse as well, if u notice, he took part in SDB09 recently...
u ask Jo1, he might know......

for now, i still have to send to the stupid mech to get everything rectified....

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
you dont need to paint the whole car... but if paint job is done at the door n the lower part only.. surely it is visible of fresh paint from the other parts... especially when there is light or bright sunlight... but ur ride is black, it wont be too contrast... but me.. im fussy bout paint jobs...

i've seen ppl paint doors only in result of replacement or accident.. n its a big mistake... you hav to paint the whole sides to subdue the fresh paint n the old paint.. a good paint shop will advise ppl on this if they r experienced n pros... the right way to do it is from the front fender and staright to the side rear...

kiera

Mar 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
my wife told me that mech langgar tiang...ayo...that kedai aa..erm i kenal that mech since dia bukak that wshop there.but i dun hantar my car to repair there...buat rosak jer...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my wife told me that mech langgar tiang...ayo...that kedai aa..erm i kenal that mech since dia bukak that wshop there.but i dun hantar my car to repair there...buat rosak jer...
bro..u ask yr wife, did she saw it happen? were they driving fast?

so far the car still in the kedai ketuk, suppose to be ready end of this week,
after that masuk kedai cat.

sugizo_takuro

Known Member
Feb 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
wah...sorry for u bro...this kind of accidents, we dont want to hear it comes from the workshop...really pisses us off...then he want to con u some more for the plugs, blame for the brake and tyres...then they are right to thrash the car? really stupid fella that mechanic...sorry for u..hope ur car will be good as before or even better...:burnout:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
tq for your concern bro...yeah, it has been a f**cked up day everyday for me since
after the accident....my car will be out from the kedai ketuk by this weekend, after that will talk to him bout the spray...if he dowan to spray my whole car, i will tiu9 him nicely...

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
tq for your concern bro...yeah, it has been a f**cked up day everyday for me since
after the accident....my car will be out from the kedai ketuk by this weekend, after that will talk to him bout the spray...if he dowan to spray my whole car, i will tiu9 him nicely...
dam 1 person silly mistake u have to be apart from your ride for so long crap la! anyway how u doin bro! are the ketuk ppl doin a good job! yup he should pay for spraying! is his problem for not respecting ppl car! when everything done bro dont forget to kaw kaw tiew him till his face drop till his ball@. ha ha ha...:mad::mad:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
haha...everyday i feel like crap, thinking bout my car will be ok or not, will be the same as before or not? so far they are doing a good job, dowan to rush them though, after the job very cincai wan....i will make sure he will pay, i will pay him rm1k, he has to settle the rest....
i pay rm1k also kira i good enuf.....if other ppl, i think if he dowan to pay, he will chop off the mech's hand....

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
haha...everyday i feel like crap, thinking bout my car will be ok or not, will be the same as before or not? so far they are doing a good job, dowan to rush them though, after the job very cincai wan....i will make sure he will pay, i will pay him rm1k, he has to settle the rest....
i pay rm1k also kira i good enuf.....if other ppl, i think if he dowan to pay, he will chop off the mech's hand....
y are u payin 1k bro for wat???? wasted time can he pay for that??? aiyah!!!!!!!! dam la!!!!!! hope this thing gets seattle asap for you bro! spraying same colour??? after ur ride is done v all should meet up right few of us. get to know each other plus c how ur ride???

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
thats y la...i kira good enuf to pay rm1k for spraying.....i dowan to half2 cos manatau the fella mark up the price, he kautim with the kedai cat to charge me rm3k instead of rm2k++.....thats y i dowan......i spray outside same color only......

no prob bro...once my car out, we go for tt k....tot wanna join the guys at kepong tt...but my hse far already...if last time can la only 5mins away...now 30mins away...hehe

sugizo_takuro

Known Member
Feb 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
u are so generous to pay him...if we dont want to pay, they do it cincai, say it needs to change this la, that la...still want us to buy their things...really tired right this kind of things..this weekend, vroom2 la right?:biggrin: hope it will be nice...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wattudu.....no choice bro...if he still dowan to accept i dunno la...
maybe gonna tapau him...anyone wanna follow haha...
but a source told me that confirmed he tarik my handbrake & try to drift...
cos before that 1 of my fren told me he had exactly the same accident as me before, he was using a satria & tried to do handbrake turn but unfortunately had an accident......so now i already got confirmation....

because before i send my car to workshop, that was 2 mths ago, i thoroughly checked my car...cos manatau the fella scratch my car & say its been there before i send my car in, ok...so i checked my rear tires, it was bald...at least got 30% thread la....still can use for 2-3 mths.....but when i went to inspect my tires after the accident, it was torn & the wires already coming out......i tot maybe it happened during the accident, but actually no, it happened when the mech tried to do handbrake drift a few times......

cilaka punya org...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, everyone..im looking to change my absorbers..looking for performance, and not into comfort..so, should i get the adjustables?which brand should i go for?the ride is wira a/b 1.5 SE..Budget is around 1k..What else should i take into considerations when im changing my abs?n im not interested in lowering my car, i want the same level of gap between the fender and the tyre. Im still a noobie in this topic, so my questions may not make sense to u. Please explain to me if theres anything wrong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience