My car got broken and all gadgets stolen

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
Slipknot Fanatic said:
Surprisingly I can't believe that there are people out there who actually buy stollen goods. Last week I saw a Satria running with a full set of Defi gauges but the gauges weren't moving. The bastard must only want it because of the looks.
aiya...slipknot...like that one lar..bro... some people only know how to buy stolen goods..nia.. until...their own car kena already... than only start crying...!!! hahahha

waja3348

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kota Damansara
brothers!

i think d best thing to do is, limit d number of chop shops. if got so many shops, d owners have to struggle hard to get d parts. that's y they have to do it in wrong ways.

as for owners like us, always keep ur receipt of purchase so next time when u want to buy/sell things, request 4 receipt 1st. if don't have, we may argue the products. this won't eliminate theft but at least, reduce the crime coz ppl started to co-operate in preventing on buying stolen stuffs...for long term result.

anyway, that just my opinion though.
:)

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
someone should invent a nice looking transparent enclosure with bulletproof glass and a nice lock to put the meters inside..then fasten that to the dash of the car.

could call it the Defi-Box?

SilverPutra

Jun 26, 2005
Malaysia
wow~! i am not alone.. its been almost a month since my car was broken into, i lost my seat, hu, amp and a pair of tweeter.. wtf?? tweeter also they steal??? i got home about late 3 a.m, and woke up at about 7 to realised that my passenger side window was broken and all were gone!! sigh..

then my neighbour told me that they saw a few malays ( no offend to other malays ) were checking out cars the day before that!! damn those @sshole~!! and for ur info, i stay near seputeh area , there are police rounding everyhour!! my god...

kokanChai

Known Member
May 2, 2005
A small Town in
police surroding every hour doesnt mean it is safe..

maybe police pakat already?
u wouldnt know rite?

GSRTurbo

500 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Those bastard also broke into my car and broke my window until now still can't find the window because my car is a bit rare.. Broke into two of my cars at once and stole everything including the steering bastard..

.:BreT:.

Known Member
Aug 9, 2005
hmm i wonder!!?
those fckers do it so easy because they all noe police r hard to catch them or even to identify them... false plate, stolen vehicle.... etcetc... zzz

and their transportation is motocycle.... so they all noe police cant really catch them .... i just hope they all die in accident....

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
DoNuT said:
mine just got broke in yesterday 27.7.2005

2 bikes some malay guy (by witness around 5am) broke my passenger side glass took my safc, smart tag, credit card wallet, cds 2 unit of walkie talkies else i don't know hmmm guess that will improve they're target with talkies too haha.. fark man..

i stay in cheras taman len seng so be careful...
donut,
u also kena ah.....wtf by those idiots.......:thumpdown kl cannot stay anymore if your car got a lot of gadget.......very dangerous......even u park your car inside the house also kena.
next time i think u should put 2 or 3 pitsbull infront your house....sure they won;t have the guts to climb in......if not hand also wanted u hilang(already makan by the dogs):evil:

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
next time the gate n the fence i think i wanna put high voltage cable on it.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
hahaha well dude this is malaysia. i'm sure every countries they have this shit but maybe it's a lil more worst in Malaysia. My guess it don't put it OR be as smart as possible maybe renovate ur house with the front yard close like workshop haha. well i did think about that but then need approval from DBKL.

Mivec

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
4gtuners.com
Nowadays really not safe liao
make my family members worried
and maybe neighbour also lar
somemore my parents asking me
to change another car lor
duh lar....sure won't lar....will try to park inside
liao!!!

Those Baskit people like sampah masyaratkat people no better to use their
hands izit!!!! if can catch one of them is enough liao!!! DUH!!!! I will broke
the hands make them cannot use it anymore!!! I swear if I get one of those
baskit people!!!!! damn!!!

They come around 5.20am like that and my father and my brother shouted
at them and open the door to get hold of them...but this 2 bastard riding
a RXZ bike, what they did was looking into my window see still got anything
on the dashboard or not lor....I think is the same gang for last round I lost my
SAFC and AVCR
damn...now my car also nothing to steal lar!!!! so stupid!!!!
make people life mess up this stupid FCUK people!!!!! get a life lar or bang by
a big lorry lar!!!! die faster!!!

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
heh.. i got lastic with ball bearings as bullets.. later gonna get crossbow and blowpipes with needle pointed darts.. no lesen or money for guns.. so use crude weapons.. but heck its silent and can be as deadly as a gun.. :p

lastic for portability.. crossbow for shortrange.. blowpipes for long range.. kekekeke die thieves dieeee!!!!

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
if onli my religion allows us 2 keep dogs as pets.. less chances of them stepping their foot inside my house.. sigh... have been worrying sick for my new car.... wish could hav man's best friend..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday marked the first celebrations of Zerotohundred.com’s 10th anniversary. Together with High Performance Challenge (HPC), we organized a time attack shootout at the Sepang International Circuit dubbed Time To Attack: Sepang. The turnout of supporters and participants was great, more than what we had expected and SIC saw enthusiast and track junkies from all over Malaysia and even Singapore...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience