My Putra got broken

huh?!

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
My putra got broken into around 4.30 am this morning in taman bukit melaka .
My left window was smashed and my bumper got wrecked..

They manage to stole sum stuff..
1. sard fuel regulator
2. greedy blow off type-s wif the piping
3. ngk cable plug
4. defi oil temp n exhaust temp wif control unit
5. Microtech lt-8s

me n my frens tried to catch them but they manage to escaped..
if i'm not that lucky, i might get my intercooler stolen...thanks to my frens
already report to the police..the police dont act that quick....
my fren call the police n the police pass my fren here n there....
"Sedia Berkhidmat"...yeah rite...

later i post the pictures....very sad rite now...:cry_smile:

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
huh?! said:
My putra got broken into around 4.30 am this morning in taman bukit melaka .
My left window was smashed and my bumper got wrecked..

They manage to stole sum stuff..
1. sard fuel regulator
2. greedy blow off type-s wif the piping
3. ngk cable plug
4. defi oil temp n exhaust temp wif control unit
5. Microtech lt-8s

me n my frens tried to catch them but they manage to escaped..
if i'm not that lucky, i might get my intercooler stolen...thanks to my frens
already report to the police..the police dont act that quick....
my fren call the police n the police pass my fren here n there....
"Sedia Berkhidmat"...yeah rite...

later i post the pictures....very sad rite now...:cry_smile:

sorry to hear that bro. was it parked inside the house?
the thieves must know yr car quite well. managed to take so many things.

lucky u discovered quick.

hope u strike lottery and can buy everything back again soon.

huh?!

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
i park my car outside the house....cos my brother's car was inside the garage...And since the garage can store only one car...so i parked my car outside..

i still hav no idea who's the culprit...but from the looks of it...they sure are rempits that are desperate for quick cash...i hope they got struck by lightning for stealing...i save my allowance for a year to put those gadgets...

i'm still sad, depress and very shocked...

hope u strike lottery and can buy everything back again soon.<---i hope...as soon as possible

thanks for ur support...really need sum support rite now...

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
aiyo.. wassup wif thieves nowadays? damn man.. screw them! hope they burn in hell or get caught red handed de next time they steal again! :angry_smile:

sub7

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
When there are people who demand for those AFC, BC, timer, meter and etc, there would be people who steal/broke in our car to get them. I witness majority of the people who buy those stolen meter are people who's driving kancil. Those meter just install in their car for DISPLAY only!

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
huh?! said:
5. Microtech lt-8s
this oso can steal? so KENG..

btw..it has serial number or othe rway to identify this stuff? coz this stuff need to instal n tune rite? maybe u can inform those tuning shops to trace ur lost item...

they buy then muz get it instal n tune...

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
whoa sorry about wat happened dude.... my condolences 2 ur ride's gadgets...

lucky it's just ur gadgets and not the WHOLE car!

err just a suggestion maybe next time when u park ur car u could just unplug ur microtech standalone and take it in with u.... correct me if i'm wrong it's not really that big n heavy rite? plus it'll also deter thieves from stealing the CAR.... only way they can steal da car is if they tow it...... or bring another microtech ECU =)

Last edited:

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
sub7 said:
When there are people who demand for those AFC, BC, timer, meter and etc, there would be people who steal/broke in our car to get them. I witness majority of the people who buy those stolen meter are people who's driving kancil. Those meter just install in their car for DISPLAY only!
wow,u the man la.go post ur smart ass remarks in kei-kar forums la.:emoticon_U:

huh?!

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
whoa sorry about wat happened dude.... my condolences 2 ur ride's gadgets...

lucky it's just ur gadgets and not the WHOLE car!

err just a suggestion maybe next time when u park ur car u could just unplug ur microtech standalone and take it in with u.... correct me if i'm wrong it's not really that big n heavy rite? plus it'll also deter thieves from stealing the CAR.... only way they can steal da car is if they tow it...... or bring another microtech ECU =)

I learn my mistake about not unplug the microtech.....partly that was my mistake...Now i hav to save sum cash to have everything rewire n hav the car on the road as soon as possible...

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
sorry to hear about that dude. but is microtech so advance? if unplug, cannot start the car? only using the same microtech can start the car or any identical gadget can bypass the ecu to start the car?

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
johnsmith said:
sorry to hear about that dude. but is microtech so advance? if unplug, cannot start the car? only using the same microtech can start the car or any identical gadget can bypass the ecu to start the car?
as i said without the ECU surely can't start wat no fuel inside the injectors hehe how 2 start? you'll get the "kik kik kik" sound but don't think can start la wei... unless they bring tow truck then nothin can save ur car =(

i suppose if they brought ANOTHER (their own) microtech ECU (assuming the victim's car used microtech management) with the car's base map then i'm sure can start and drive off lor...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We will be show casing this 3 months old Nissan Teana. Although it is not a special car but you would be shocked to find out that this is actually a 3 months old but yet looked like a year old car. Owned by a very well known fashion designer in Malaysia, she called us to save her ride from rotting to the ground.

From a distance the car looks like is in a good state but lacking some waxing. We...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience