Our fellow member Rhys car..got broken in...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I'm posting on behalf of Rhys. His car was broken into just this morning at 5:00 am. His car was parked inside his house compound.4 Malay guys with full face helmet, wearing jackets and with white gloves smashed his driver side door and took all his Defis & Link Control and SAFC. Those bastard even pop the hood and took the water temp sensor. Luckily his SSQV is still intact. Rhys, watch the whole process in front of his eyes. He shouted at them but them threaten him by hitting metal rod on his door grill.

He already made a police report but they seems like don't care about it at all. I just want to advice everyone to be careful and don't buy any suspicious Defi meters or SAFC from strangers. To be exact, the Defis are the newest blue face ones.

Here's are pictures of the aftermath...

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
sorry to hear that bro. will keep an eye and see whether anyone selling 2nd hand defi gauges and safc...

zeese5

Sep 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The bast*** definitely had been eyeing onto you for sometimes. So they knew what's in your car and where do you live.. Definitely, they were not break in at a random house..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The location is in Klang.

agentOrange

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007
Hmm all this low life son of dog really daring... may God blessed them..

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
i think i better buy slingshot and few packet of ball bearings just in case...

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Yeap agree, something ballistic instead of shouting, that cause pain make them leave some bloodstain since cant get their finger prints :mad:

kelv!n

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
sry to heard that man... will keep an eye on those that selling 2nd safc since im searching for one as well...

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
thanks.. its a SAFC D1 With Imamura... and defi blue face...

addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
Dec 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Bro, im so sorry to hear that man..really shocked me up..been chatting with you few days ago you looks alrite..but then ive suspect something when u said some arsehole throwing bricks on ur car..as long as you are fine everything is alrite..

*tgary*

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
thanks.. tgary.. i hope this can let everyone know and also be more caution...

edmunz85

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2006
my frens gti evo also kena recently...tats y bro keep a parang wif ur self..now my house gated so not tat scared but last time my old house got fellas broke da window 1st then came back 2 take da thin...my car was not turbo then la...i jus took out da parang n waited...same 4 malay fellas wif full face helmet oso...once i shouted n carried da parang they ran away like dogs...next day c 16 cars around my house broken in....this furkers mus get it soon...

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
yea... they sure will get it one day... they took nearly everything in my car edy... juz left my turbo timer oni

edmunz85

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2006
ya ur turbo timer n radio left...bro don worry...understand ur position...they'll sure get it back but try2get a parang...next time u fix oso they'll cum again trust me...my frens 1 its second time...if u take out sure they run away1....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SUBANG JAYA: A 28-year-old computer engineering assistant, who was hit on the head with a steering wheel lock two days ago, succumbed to his injuries at Kuala Lumpur Hospital (HKL).

Muhammad Nazri Ismail, who is a member of the Umno Youth branch in Jalan Kenanga, Cheras, died at about 1.30am yesterday. He had a deep gash at the back of the head.

Subang Jaya deputy OCPD Supt Kamal Rosli Skymmar A. Wahab Skymmar said that at 8.30am on Tuesday, the public alerted police that a man had been...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience