My car got broken and all gadgets stolen

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Happened last night at my apartment carpark. Middle of the night it was raining (2:15am) and i heard my alarm went off. Took me of a lagging 20sec response time to realise it sounds like my car's alarm. Run over to kitchen to take a view at my car (I stayed at 4th level) and i notice something amiss from my dashboard. quickly grab a umbrella and ran down to carpark. All Defi gauges and safc got stolen leaving behind a torned A pillar on my bucket seat. No windows are broken but the key hole are tampered. Found a brand new cutter nearby my car. Suspect the snatcher got no time to cut the wire since the alarm triggered so they just anyhow pull the gadgets but somehow i tied too much cable tie to the wiring harness and too much double sided tapes to the gadget holder, the thief broke the Defi and SAFC when they just pull it away. All the gadgets they got are rendered useless without the wiring (not even a cm of the wire attached to the gadget) and now I'm left with a bunch of wiring and the gadget holder.

All this happened after I came out from KKS Autocross. I suspect I'm targetted.

Tazz

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
KL
Where is ur apartment located at?? My apartment area also got one brand new wira aeroback missing 4 sport rims together in one night. Dunno whether is the same location with u or not.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
ah_keh said:
huh? u mean u just got ur gadgets done? and it got stolen at night?
^^ what he said.
if thats the case we know where all the mat rempits lurking.. someone should have a conversation with them.. their face and your fist.

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Shawn,

Sorry to hear that man .. *sigh*
I hope those bastards get caught soon before more cars get broken into.
KKS autocross was on Sunday afternoon right ?

take care dude ..

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
u all just take more precaution ler.. this time around they attack at the middle of the night especially raining cats and dogs. those fukers aimed for the expensive one. pivot speedo they didnt touch at all.

gti88,
yup that event was on last Sunday noon

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
setting lari is one thing. now fuel consumption super high. felt this 660cc drank petrol like a 2500cc. initially cant even start the car coz the wiring all torned and gotta close the map sensor circuit wire in order to start it.

the best thing now is cant run without boost (for safety) so i had wastegate actuator removed so the car wont get +ve boost. all together i have a low compression heavy fuel consumption cant boost punya L2 now. damn it

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
equin0x said:
setting lari is one thing. now fuel consumption super high. felt this 660cc drank petrol like a 2500cc. initially cant even start the car coz the wiring all torned and gotta close the map sensor circuit wire in order to start it.

the best thing now is cant run without boost (for safety) so i had wastegate actuator removed so the car wont get +ve boost. all together i have a low compression heavy fuel consumption cant boost punya L2 now. damn it
wah lau! teruk man!
sounds like a tank already!
have u curse the fuckers?!?!
luckily they didnt smack the windows else the cars will be soaking!

have to waste to much time,effort and money to get back into ur original state again...

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
SPEEDSPiRiT said:
wah lau! teruk man!
sounds like a tank already!
have u curse the fuckers?!?!
luckily they didnt smack the windows else the cars will be soaking!

have to waste to much time,effort and money to get back into ur original state again...
that would be too much effort and time to make it back the same way it was.. and if any of u guys happened to come across a SAFC without even a centimetre of wire attached, or Defi gauges with broken socket, please alert me

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,

Before I started here, I was lookout in Achieve but couldn’t fine any topics which can help, so here my scenario and questions.

My Machine 4G61NA, with 1.8 head cylinders, but currently need to be overhauling the engine. Therefore I decided to upgrade at the same time as well. In my mind was thinking about 1.8 or 2.0NA, now my questions is what are the 1.8 or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience