My Car got broken into

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
I got a shock this morning to discover that my car's driverside wind screen is shattered and the best thing is my alarm did not sound..damn..I lost my VAFC, SMART Tag and some lose change..other stuff remains untouched..the location it happened was in Kelana Jaya..Think they must have climbed through the gate..

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
sorry for what happened bro...did u lodge police report?

btw,wat alarm u r using?

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
gonna go lodge later..currently using Clifford ..dunno whether it did not sound or I was soundly asleep..even my neighbours din hear it too :frown:

genny

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2007
gosh...sorry bour ur incident bro...wth,clifford alarm didn warn...such an expensive alarm system...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Gosh............ Sorry to hear that bro.... may all stupid thief kena crush like nutz when on road...

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
aii..mine oni got shock sensor and anti hijackin system..time to add on more optional stuff to upgrade..

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
the glass looks like a clear break, some hi-freq thing must have been used to shatter it with no vibrations at all... sorry about your loss bro...

8216ks

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
I got a shock this morning to discover that my car's driverside wind screen is shattered and the best thing is my alarm did not sound..damn..I lost my VAFC, SMART Tag and some lose change..other stuff remains untouched..the location it happened was in Kelana Jaya..Think they must have climbed through the gate..

sorry to hear bout this.... its getting worst by the hour... i lost my meters too,defi and so on...
so i know how it feel... sorry....

BuSS79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
sorry bro..takut la dgr....i'm using pageguard alarm...isk..kena parking dalam rumah la camnie...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Bro's,

Need your assistance to provide me on some information about my car.

I own A Proton Perdana SEi 1998,

The issue here is,
I just got this car 5 months ago from my bro in law, and know less abt it.
I don't know what engine it is and it's a manual transmission Gbox.
The clutch Pad and the Gbox has an obvious marks of welding (Signs of convert)
It has the 2000 yr V6 Leather seats also has the feet rest as though it was a Auto transmission car before.

I went to many Workshop's but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience