Car Got Broken Into AT Menara Tractors

iman__210

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Guys,

My younger bro's Kenari Aero just got broken into today between the hour of 8.30 pm - 9.00 pm. He just got back from Fitness First. Apparently his first visit to Wisma Tractors Branch.

Item Stolen : Apple Ibook G3 (white in colour) kept in Targus Sling Back (black n orange in colour). (it was hidden under the seat) (I did warn him not to leave any notebook in the car!) (I guess 'Targus' is a steal for the thieves).

My bro's passenger window got smashed.

Car player remains intact. SAFC remain intact, Boost Meter intact. I guess the thieves were aiming for the notebook. Thank god other items remained intact. Or they dont have time to cut things off.

So guys if so happened to see any Ibook G3 and Targus Sling back coupled together selling at a real bargain and looks fishy enough (no warranty) do let me know at 012-213 5886.

Lets work together to catch and whack the bad-ass no brain pain in the neck fellas.

Last edited:

azir

Known Member
Apr 7, 2005
morale of the story, do not let any expansive thing inside ur car when u r leaving..........even u went to mosque ealy in the morning for praying subuh, the thief also broke into ur car.....what the hell!! but im curious how they know which cars got notebook or something expensive inside the car???

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
U see... thieves may have targeted his car for a while already... my mech also got robbed this morning... 3 new laptops! I warned him of leaving the items in the workshop last week.

Looks like many not so nice people on Santa's list...

Anyway, watch out for any sale of the Apple G3 laptop in ebay.com.my or lelong.com.my.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
azir said:
morale of the story, do not let any expansive thing inside ur car when u r leaving..........even u went to mosque ealy in the morning for praying subuh, the thief also broke into ur car.....what the hell!! but im curious how they know which cars got notebook or something expensive inside the car???
Believe it or not... so simple. Thieves just watch over people with laptop bags or bags that are heavy - that may contain a laptop. You may not see them but they can see you clearly.

I carry my laptop everywhere... even to the toilet... never leave it out of my sight for even 2 mins.

superz

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
hmmm...most probably somebody saw him trying to hide his 'targus' slingbag...i guess he was already targeted.

iman__210

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
I guess so...I think the guys might have targeted him...

So guys, be extra careful not to leave any items in your car.

LEXITRON_ES

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Visit site
iman_210: where u bro park? beside the road? or inside the basement car park of menara consplant?

iman__210

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
lexitron_es,

he parked inside the basement. Apparently no CCTV and the 'Jaga' seems 'clueless' about the whole scene.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All Sifu,

Recently just got a Mirage Digital Controller from my cousin. But just can't find a write place to mod into my Wira.

Is anyone know that how to DIY this controller into Wira?

I only have the front panel that's all. I heard my friend say that, still need a motor only able to fully utilize the aircon controller. Is that easy to get? Any idea what's the cost? I'm currently at Johor, Senai. Will be back to KL tomorrow.

Thank You. :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience