My car got broken and all gadgets stolen

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
DoNuT said:
hmmm well i would love to put my anger onto them.. worried they'll die or very badly beaten hehe. cause i'm quite pist leh.. the things i sthis phobia cause me not to sleep so comfortably liao. every hour wake up and check my car.. sigh... no worries JOEKER park ur car inside then okie liao
same happened here. the following days (even today) was late to office and now feel like dead fish

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Sorry to heard that, shawn.

Wallet bcome semakin kecil......knnccb those thief !!! :mad:

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
hahaha no more digital blue what ever monitor stuff in my car. keep it clean.. fark them lah...

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
DoNuT said:
hahaha no more digital blue what ever monitor stuff in my car. keep it clean.. fark them lah...
exactly. i wonder will they still come back for the SAFC stand that they left in my car? :mad:

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
well as for me....i'm one of the lucky fellas, where i manage to safe the situation.

they tried on my car for 2 times in 24 hours. Both of the time was about 5am~7am.

On the 2nd attempt, i was awaken, and i shouted the hell of my lungs, and they scrambled away. Did posted the car number plate as well, you guys might wanna check the old thread i have with pictures.

Tho, nothing was stolen, but my phobia is still here. On and off i woke up in the middle of the night, sitting at my verandah, fagging a stick or two just to monitor around that place.

Sorry to hear from Equinox and Joe....and i'm near you guys somewhere in leisure mall area...

sigh~

Few of the time i saw some bikes zooming by, and it was the cops. What the hell they drive so fast at 5am?? Imaging 4 bikes, zoom pass your house at WOT. At least they should cruise slowly and monitor the surrounding ma...if zoom pass apa boleh nampak la.....duh~

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
wah...donut your car also kena arr...!! damn those mofo..!!!
DIe and rotten in hell lar bloody a$$... !!!
Well it seems that almost 1 year already my car got broken into..
But until now i still got phobia.... everyday around 6am i will woke
up already... and see my car... anyway even if your car park inside
house or even with lights on also no use....they will climb your gate
and bang your car window..that's what happens to me twice....wtf..!!!!

Hey if any of you guys planning for a trap on this jack a$$ pm me,..
i want to join too...to whack kaw that jack a$$....!! grgrgrggr,...

until now i'm still piss off... no meters...no gadgets inside the car..
just bloody fcuking plain car....

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
yeah any cheras plan let me know also.. count me in.. but then try on weekends lah hehehe hahaha anyway we dn't know where they will appear also..

Tazz

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
KL
Mostly they will appear at those apartment area, if wanna hunt them, PM me also, i wan to join to fxxk those mother fxxker kao kao. Quite many things being stolen by them already,if car park outside the apartment will be the most easier way to stole our item. So to those who got an idea, dun post the location we wanna hunt them on the forum, just PM, if not may be one of them might reading our post over here..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
wiramod11 said:
wah...donut your car also kena arr...!! damn those mofo..!!!
DIe and rotten in hell lar bloody a$$... !!!
Well it seems that almost 1 year already my car got broken into..
But until now i still got phobia.... everyday around 6am i will woke
up already... and see my car... anyway even if your car park inside
house or even with lights on also no use....they will climb your gate
and bang your car window..that's what happens to me twice....wtf..!!!!

Hey if any of you guys planning for a trap on this jack a$$ pm me,..
i want to join too...to whack kaw that jack a$$....!! grgrgrggr,...

until now i'm still piss off... no meters...no gadgets inside the car..
just bloody fcuking plain car....
Wa really that bad ah taiko?? I guess we have to put a tiger inside our carpark area, let those bastard that happen to try to steal our car stuff become the dinner of the tiger!!! :mad:

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
yah...yah...lets organize up some team but 1st we need tt
to discuss this matter cannot bring or post it in the forum...cause
i believe in the forum also got some bloody theif sneaking around
looking for goods to stole....jack a$$..!!!

dey tohsan... it's true lar bro... they climb my gate like a monkey..!!
damn...so bloody fast... the moment i hear my car siren when off...
i run down grab my parang...and that bloody monkey is already at my
outside gate liao....damn piss off....

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
wah.. get auto gate.. get remote starter for your car alarm.. once hear alarm.. remote start car.. open gate.. go to bumper car mode.. if they're ona car then syok la.. if they on bike then hard abit.. bring taser gun.. bang already.. zap them.. got cable tie at the boot.. tie them.. simpan in the boot.. bring to an isolated area.. hmm.. sounds interesting.. hmmmmm...

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
psyk said:
wah.. get auto gate.. get remote starter for your car alarm.. once hear alarm.. remote start car.. open gate.. go to bumper car mode.. if they're ona car then syok la.. if they on bike then hard abit.. bring taser gun.. bang already.. zap them.. got cable tie at the boot.. tie them.. simpan in the boot.. bring to an isolated area.. hmm.. sounds interesting.. hmmmmm...
aiya bro... all this stuff also need time...to on..lar... summore this bloody thief if they dare to come and whack your car...that's mean they are prepare liao... like gone in 60 secs... my 2 cases is the same man... gone in 60 secs...!! bloody hell..!!! but if they drive car..i'm sure going to give them a chase of their life men...!! ram into their car...and bang their a$$es up and down...like nobody business...!! hehehe.. :D

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Surprisingly I can't believe that there are people out there who actually buy stollen goods. Last week I saw a Satria running with a full set of Defi gauges but the gauges weren't moving. The bastard must only want it because of the looks.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
aiks...sorry to hear that shawn...

i kena last weekend,i go makan mee only...my $$$,mp3,hp all gone..i left it inside my car..*sob sob* i wasn't aware that the door is loose...but when i've pressed the lock button...the alarm did not went on...so i assume it was locked...then after i ate n came out...everything was gone...i was so lucky that they nvr take my sub n Hu...sob sob...f@#$ those bastard thieves...