My car got broken and all gadgets stolen

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
soli to hear tat bro... hai.. nowadays, dunno wt is safe... famous merchan, nice to view but cant owned... hv it redi, muz extra extra careful. even careful sometimes also will hilang.. so dunno wat had happen to this world... no mercy no simpathy.. only a realistics world...

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
kunir said:
must b the shop dam.bro ur apartment no jaga meh?
got jaga also die lah... it was raining heavily that time. my location is at bkt jalil area. my car was parked right behind my window. the place is well lite.

4agze,
whether expensive or cheap, they will still come for it. and i dont understand by dont show off. takkan i buy all the Defi gauges and put at my office table right?

ekiddie

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
it wud be very troublesome to take it out everytime get the car parked, rite...

well, i'm sure he had been targetted tho... nothing can be done...

and i do hope GOD will punish those cibais... and by tomolo (or maybe no tomolo for them!) once they haf their foot crossing the road... i DO hope they will be the one that got ram down by truck or lorry... and please spare the life of the innocent but live this kind of fcukers suffer... don let them die... just hope that they suffer nicely in life...

;)

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
ekiddie,
and if i saw that, i would shout encore to that truck driver.

cannondale,
sometimes forgot too :)

anyway, initially wanted to sell everything off after that sunday's event and was thinking to reserve the fund from the sales to change another turbo and handling setup to play autokhana wan... now great.. it just gone like that. no more selling and wont be buying anymore.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
mine just got broke in yesterday 27.7.2005

2 bikes some malay guy (by witness around 5am) broke my passenger side glass took my safc, smart tag, credit card wallet, cds 2 unit of walkie talkies else i don't know hmmm guess that will improve they're target with talkies too haha.. fark man..

i stay in cheras taman len seng so be careful...

Last edited:

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
the 2 bike are RXZ. one of them is a FAT ASS

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
equin0x said:
so they're back and they're so active nowadays yea.. how about organise a group to hunt them down?
i did mention this about hunting them down when my car got broken in 2 months ago. but no response from any zthians....well....i dunno...for me...it's meter free for my car now.....boost? well...my original gsr dashboard meters have a green light indicating the turbo opens when i reach 3.5-4k..so plus minus around there....i shift lor....:p.....i think it works the same as a boost meter la...hehehe...as for stopping....i sit in the car for one minute before switching off my car lor....hehehehehe.....

cheers

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
zero_kool said:
i did mention this about hunting them down when my car got broken in 2 months ago. but no response from any zthians....well....i dunno...for me...it's meter free for my car now.....boost? well...my original gsr dashboard meters have a green light indicating the turbo opens when i reach 3.5-4k..so plus minus around there....i shift lor....:p.....i think it works the same as a boost meter la...hehehe...as for stopping....i sit in the car for one minute before switching off my car lor....hehehehehe.....

cheers
Me too.

Few months ago luckily I TT'ed till 4am. next morning found out my neighbours WIra GSR window smashed. Boost meter, turbo timer and CD player stolen.

I immediately took out my gadget and meters.

Now car nothing to see. Boost meter also no have.

But still phobia because they so desperate, they even steal Kancil's standard kaset player.

THE BASTARDS :mad: !!!!

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
hmmm well i would love to put my anger onto them.. worried they'll die or very badly beaten hehe. cause i'm quite pist leh.. the things i sthis phobia cause me not to sleep so comfortably liao. every hour wake up and check my car.. sigh... no worries JOEKER park ur car inside then okie liao

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Vr4
Gentlemen,

I've inherited a Proton Wira VR4 from my brother and the engine condition is kind a working okay. But there are several problems occurs recently in the system (I think so) and I don't know what is it.

When I'm on accelerate and hit the clutch instantly (i.e change gear or slowing down), the engine will shut off. It happens often. Does it have to do anything with its throttle body?

Then the engine jerking when it hit >5500 rpm (boost @ 0.6) and now it happen @...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience