Modifications That Dont Work

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i dunno about the gap size, but they can be adjusted on the super fours. adjust accordingly

i felt iridium was slightly better then std plugs, not the std ones dat i mod. dats y i stop buying iridium plugs

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
i use modified cheap ass sparkplugs only.... take out clean and check gap clearance every 1 or 2 months... change new set every 6 months or less....

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
wait. How about exterior modification? I have been trying to install husky liner to my car. Are these parts ok?
truthfully sir, i dunno how to answer dat.. what i see in the link is mud guard flaps, i dont see dat as a type of modification.. maybe i dont understand the question?

Last edited by a moderator:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
core exterior add-on like mudflaps or bullbar was essential depends on the surrounding/location where did u live....

if u always doing jungle tracking and towing or cattle for cows/horse/lamb etc etc then surely u need those....

but in this topic much discussed as a in-appropiate/useless add-on that the daily-driven owner didn't actually need it in the first place...such ass overkill big exhaust with puny engine,or using airbus A380 sized wing on your car....surely not worth it rite???or should we called priceless-idiotic act???

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
wait. How about exterior modification? I have been trying to install husky liner to my car. Are these parts ok?
wtf? does it reduce FC? how the hell it manages that?:stupid:

Last edited by a moderator:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
it does? i musta missded sumthing when reading the site then, alamak.. i dont wanna go through another session of aerodynamics again, the past session also has many corrections yet to be done, lol

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i din't see any writing in that site stating that mudflaps or the liner reduce FC???care to share which part did it state about that?? :adore:

mysql2779

Dec 30, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
If VS does consider as mod too. then I vote for VS. totally have no idea what it did. My headlight and AC no differences also. Same..........

mysql2779

Dec 30, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
how much u spent on the VS ? Mine is 200++ I'm totally s2p for believing tat could works. maybe it does. but I really don feel anything !!!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
my vs diy cheap only...not much improve lighting or ac..but it make the current less flactuate when ac compressor cut-in and during switch on headlight..my car very old one.. more than 10years old...so u would expect very weak on the electrical part especially regarding high current usage part...

btw..my ca battery in on the 3rd year and still going strong...thats the obvious effect from vs...even on my daily bike got one and giving same result...

bike: battery only manage to last 9-10months w/o vs...but with vs it already on its 4th year... (*i only use original 1brand battery trough all replacement)

Last edited:

mysql2779

Dec 30, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Pretty much differences on "durability" of battery.. From 10 months to 48 months.. is amazing.. all right.. maybe VS could lead to better lifetime of battery I guess , cause the car didn't waste battery unnecessarily ..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yup...much earlier when i first do the diy job of the bike's vs i'm quite sceptical if that thing really works as advertised by countless branded VS in the market....

especially the power gain,more bright headlight,cooler aircond and bla bla bal goodness from a mere few capacitors....

yeap...it didn;t increase power and neither do make huge improvement like stated in many VS advert....so far only prolonged battery life was the worth improvement from a vs....

Feb 5, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
to all otai... Im just change my gen 2 form Campro (m) to 4g93t.
But i have problem with fuel level meter, now just fill fuel tank and always reset mileage meter..
Can teach me how to solve that matter, now im still using ori gen 2 fuel tank.. Already ask my pomen but he advise me to change gsr tank.. But also heard me can use gen 2 tank... but ned modification....
Please advice me coz i dont want change to gsr tank..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I know this is hard to believe but Mitsubishi is planning a radical overhaul of its Evolution model altogether. In fact, Mitsubishi is said to have given serious consideration to axing the Evo model altogether because of tightening emissions legislation. Sources in Japan say that there were earlier plans to switch the Evo to a petrol hybrid powertrain and base it on the PX-MiEV SUV concept's platform, but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience