N/A modifications

N/A secret

Known Member
Aug 28, 2012
Kota Kinabalu
to all sifus, can someone list the modifications that can be done on my ride wira 4g92p? i prefer staying on the naturally aspirated course. If possible wanna have plenty of torque that can make myself pushed towards the sit back hahaha..:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
to all sifus, can someone list the modifications that can be done on my ride wira 4g92p? i prefer staying on the naturally aspirated course. If possible wanna have plenty of torque that can make myself pushed towards the sit back hahaha..:driver:
If I'm not mistaken you're on an Auto right? Get a manual first. Start from there.

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If I'm not mistaken you're on an Auto right? Get a manual first. Start from there.
yah...use trans from vtec TR,perhaps with close ratio..flywheel and clutch race set..
for engine...use mivec ck head and rotate,PNP with degree IN runner...custom intake and header,exs set..
for wiring...use vtec B-series,p30 ecu+crome/Neptune/hondata....

Major improve:-
1)CARS - Unique,can be as sample/ dummies :listen:(don't forget to post the built here):adore:

2)Self - improve in DIY,techical,Fabricate,wiring etc..etc
if lucky..black hair also can turn to white...no need to dye at salooon:rofl::thrasher::rock:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
yah...use trans from vtec TR,perhaps with close ratio..flywheel and clutch race set..
for engine...use mivec ck head and rotate,PNP with degree IN runner...custom intake and header,exs set..
for wiring...use vtec B-series,p30 ecu+crome/Neptune/hondata....

Major improve:-
1)CARS - Unique,can be as sample/ dummies :listen:(don't forget to post the built here):adore:

2)Self - improve in DIY,techical,Fabricate,wiring etc..etc
if lucky..black hair also can turn to white...no need to dye at salooon:rofl::thrasher::rock:
Holy.. if the feller really does do this DIY, I wanna be there to document this!