myvi se 1.3 auto (2007) N/A modification advise

dillon24

Apr 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys, I own myvi 1.3 auto, I want to mod the performance of my car, example like a better pickup.

1. I've plan to upgrade my crank pulley to a light weight crank pulley, as I've read from a forum they've said that a light weight crank pulley of the same size as the stock is good but not the under size light weight crank pulley.

2. I've seek advise from this one shop regarding the extractor, he said that 4-1 is better for auto since 4-1 does not give too much back pressure as 4-2-1. 4-1 is better for DVVT engine which has the 'cam switch'.

3. I plan to use simota carbon air intake with CAI, does it gives out better performance than the drop in for myvi 1.3 auto?

guys, please help me out and this 3 mods and i need your advise before modding my car. Your advise is highly appreciated. Thanks! :itsme:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey, Im new to the modding of cars. i am currently driving a 2001 Sunfire, looking to get some easy mods that will help get some power and some speed. already have a ractive exhaust but still using the stock piping. was thinking about a cold air intake. n e suggestions will be greatly appreciated

01Sunfire
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience