Swift Sports MT N/A modifications

swifuspo

Mar 2, 2009
all sifus,
can i get any idea of modding my swift sports rather BOT?

thanks for commenting....:burnout:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
do the normal mods every car starts with. exhaust piping, extractors, and headers(throttle body and intake manifold)

swifuspo

Mar 2, 2009
bro, does cam means by camshaft cos Greddy has a set....
as compare to rally version of swift, izit possible to mod it exactly the same at the same time maintain its durability?

yeah... cams means high profile camshafts...

if wanna mod it exactly the same as their racing counterparts requires huge load of cash... not to mention, applicability on street and reliability in long term... coz motor racing is meant to last for that particular race...

swifuspo

Mar 2, 2009
but is there any side effect of installing Greddy's easy cam on my stock engine?

HKS-GT2835R

Apr 25, 2004
kelate
no such thing as factory-like durability when you mod, unless it came stock like that from factory.

mild engine mods better la. no huge power gains, but i reckon you can see about 5~10bhp gain from installation of a piggyback, different exhaust, cold air induction.

trust me in modding you'll nvr get enuff bhp, unless you have a stock car you can daily drive, of cos.. :smokin:

zac

Feb 7, 2007
i also opt for the 1.9 stroker kit at kl... but the price i think quite high right??
M18A block is a good choice as well... i prefer displacement modding for daily use vehicle, more torque... mod cam u might lose some torque although u gaina lot at high...

ettm_14

Jul 30, 2006
not very sure ler...read from the latest hypertune bro, just glanced through nia,

xbalance2002

Mar 15, 2006
if your car is using drive by wire concept, you can upgrade your throttle system to BRM21 HAC Throttle &PIVOT 3-DRIVE its help you faster throttle respond but not not add Hp to your engine..

if wan a smooth and hassle free daily drive, basis upgrades are sufficient

when u plunk in hi cam and other hi tech gadgets like supercharger, BOT...u hv to spent more time visiting ur foreman edi :)

my2cent

Well i know its got nothing related to section but just wanna share to you guys. I make enquiry about cam regrind. And this is what i get frm the seller.

To the seller, you are welcome to come in defense for your atitude.

Private Message: Re: cam regrind
Yesterday, 11:39 PM
YuHaNiSa...