Swift Sports MT N/A modifications

swifuspo

Mar 2, 2009
all sifus,
can i get any idea of modding my swift sports rather BOT?

thanks for commenting....:burnout:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
do the normal mods every car starts with. exhaust piping, extractors, and headers(throttle body and intake manifold)

swifuspo

Mar 2, 2009
bro, does cam means by camshaft cos Greddy has a set....
as compare to rally version of swift, izit possible to mod it exactly the same at the same time maintain its durability?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
as compare to rally version of swift, izit possible to mod it exactly the same at the same time maintain its durability?
yeah... cams means high profile camshafts...

if wanna mod it exactly the same as their racing counterparts requires huge load of cash... not to mention, applicability on street and reliability in long term... coz motor racing is meant to last for that particular race...

swifuspo

Mar 2, 2009
but is there any side effect of installing Greddy's easy cam on my stock engine?

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
no such thing as factory-like durability when you mod, unless it came stock like that from factory.

mild engine mods better la. no huge power gains, but i reckon you can see about 5~10bhp gain from installation of a piggyback, different exhaust, cold air induction.

trust me in modding you'll nvr get enuff bhp, unless you have a stock car you can daily drive, of cos.. :smokin:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i also opt for the 1.9 stroker kit at kl... but the price i think quite high right??
M18A block is a good choice as well... i prefer displacement modding for daily use vehicle, more torque... mod cam u might lose some torque although u gaina lot at high...

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
not very sure ler...read from the latest hypertune bro, just glanced through nia,

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
if your car is using drive by wire concept, you can upgrade your throttle system to BRM21 HAC Throttle &PIVOT 3-DRIVE its help you faster throttle respond but not not add Hp to your engine..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
if wan a smooth and hassle free daily drive, basis upgrades are sufficient

when u plunk in hi cam and other hi tech gadgets like supercharger, BOT...u hv to spent more time visiting ur foreman edi :)

my2cent

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well i know its got nothing related to section but just wanna share to you guys. I make enquiry about cam regrind. And this is what i get frm the seller.

To the seller, you are welcome to come in defense for your atitude.

Private Message: Re: cam regrind
Yesterday, 11:39 PM
YuHaNiSa...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience