MMC card problem.... Help plz...

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
I took my 32MB MMC card to develop the photos but the shopkeeper told me they can open the file but the printer can't read the file so they can't print the photos... :o

U guyz tried b4 like dat? Is my card spoil or their printer got problem?

Or i can't save the pics into a folder?
coz i oni wan some of the pics inside the MMC so i saved all the pics i wan into a folder. Izit bcoz like dat the printer can't read? :(

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
kher,
Don't mean to scare ya but never ever leave your memory card with the shop. They may just damage it or whatever shit, then come up to you and say your card is faulty already. As far as I know, memory cards don't spoil so easily.
My suggestion is this. Get a multi card reader and connect it to your computer. Everytime you finish taking photos, download it to your PC first before doing anything else. Sort and select your photos and then copy it back to the memory card. Then only take it to the shop. It'll save you lots of time going to the shop, only to find out that their PC can't read the card.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Originally posted by satria_95@Mar 2 2005, 22:51
kher,
Don't mean to scare ya but never ever leave your memory card with the shop. They may just damage it or whatever shit, then come up to you and say your card is faulty already. As far as I know, memory cards don't spoil so easily.
My suggestion is this. Get a multi card reader and connect it to your computer. Everytime you finish taking photos, download it to your PC first before doing anything else. Sort and select your photos and then copy it back to the memory card. Then only take it to the shop. It'll save you lots of time going to the shop, only to find out that their PC can't read the card.
thank u bro....i 1st timer lo...thanks for the tips... ;)

yesterday got photos alr... is the dumb shop can't read my card. the other shop can read.
coz i also felt strange. my cheap card reader at home can read y not their card reader.....

mayb their card reader is cheaper... :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu out there,

Need your feedback, i wan to know wit this mod does it makes alot of diff???

using a s90 tb, skunk intake. on a p&p head... does it makes lot of diff or shall i just port and used a bigger intake from a mit engine! since those honda parts are pricy....

ps head will be fitted wit rpw valve springs and 288/299 or higher matspeed cams! block standard!

thanks alot guys!

na for life:love::love:!!! he he he:adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience